Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

SKB vs. VANGAURD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BULL

THE BULL

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 pm

can someone give me some input ? having trouble deciding which hard case to go with?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:56 pm

I have seen both. I personally like the SKB line better. I like the lining of it better and it just seems like a heck of a sturdy case.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am

not sure about which one is better but I have been checking out the SKB line and they look like they are really good cases well built and very safe to keep your stuff in without getting damaged.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 am

Hey Bull Im sorry I didnt see this thread earlier or I would have replied earlier.
I cant speak on the Vangaurd bow cases but I can speak on the SKB cases. We specificly wanted to get SKB as a sponsor for WA because myself and some of the others on here know the kind of quality products that they put out. All i can say that if you decide to go with the SKB I just cant see you being disappointed. The cases are almost indestructable but SKB has an unconditional lifetime warranty on all hardshell cases and all ATA rated cases are cover by SKB's $1500 Content Protection. Its hard to beat that. A couple of the guys have done reviews or talked about their SKB cases and they have nothing but praise for them. I hope this helps but if you have any more questions throw em out there and if we dont have the answer we know the guy that does. Smile
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 am

I asked those same questions two years ago and after doing a lot of research I ended up buying an SKB. Was hands down the best case I could find
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:03 pm

thanks for the info guys...and i guess it helps that skb is a sponsor!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty
PostSubject: Re: SKB vs. VANGAURD   SKB vs. VANGAURD Empty

Back to top Go down

SKB vs. VANGAURD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Official Sponsors of Whitetail Affliction :: SKB Cases-
Jump to: