Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Black bear hunt in canada

Go down 
+5
Robert
Mark
mathewsguy
Dave
THE BULL
9 posters
AuthorMessage
THE BULL

THE BULL

Black bear hunt in canada Empty
PostSubject: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:58 pm

anyone have any hook ups on good canada black bear hunts for a good price? i would like to do a spring bait hunt.

thanks

sam
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Wish I did... if I find anything I will pass it along. I got a buddy that runs an outfit in Maine,
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

4 of my buddys went on a bear hunt up there 2 years ago and they all tagged out I will see if I can get the name of the place for you.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 pm

thanks guys alien
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:47 pm

I want to go too......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Talked to my cousin he said they went to Shining tree canada to baywolf lodge he said they where baited site they take you out the first time to the site and then you drive yourself back and forth to the stand. He said it was around 1000 and they had fishing there as well.
baywolfcamp@onlink.net
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 pm

THE BULL wrote:
anyone have any hook ups on good canada black bear hunts for a good price? i would like to do a spring bait hunt.

thanks

sam

If I did I'd be there with you. Seems like a great hunt
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:23 pm

thanks again
Back to top Go down
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Kellys Sporting Lodge, been there 3 times for the fall archery only hunt.

Kellyssportinglodge.com
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am

Mark wrote:
I want to go too......

Me too.........
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 am

30pointbuck wrote:
Mark wrote:
I want to go too......

Me too.........

Me three Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 am

I did a spring bear bowhunt in Alberta years ago. What's nice is you get two tags. Sorry no contact info but that would be the Prov I'd be looking at. We had an awesome time. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 am

Myself and a few friends are planning on a Maine Black Bear hunt for opening week of their fall season 2013 which would be roughly the last few days of August. We are looking into a few outfitters now and will make a choice soon. Maine you won't kill the biggest bear but your chances of getting one is great !!!! Maine is good for the fact it's an easy drive if your in the NorthEast, also if you go with a group and you all hunt with a differnt weapon thats OK. I've hunted New Brunswick, Canada a few times, loved it but the outfitter I used sold it. If you would like to get in on the hunt with us in Maine 2013 let me know, looking to get enough people to secure the week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black bear hunt in canada   Black bear hunt in canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Black bear hunt in canada
Page 1 of 1