Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jayyohe

jayyohe

Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras Empty
PostSubject: Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras   Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:17 am

Hello,

My name is Jay Yohe. I am the owner of Yohe Mounts and I am selling these brackets and Python Locks.

These attach to the rear of ALL Cuddeback models via the threaded screw in the rear of the camera housing. Once attached, this bracket allows you to easily mount your camera anyplace you'd like. The best part is that it allows the use of a Python Cable Lock to secure your camera from theft.

The Capture line of Cuddebacks have no means for locking them to the tree. With this bracket attached, now you can lock your camera.

When used on the Expert, No Flash line of Cuddebacks, there is no need to drive screws into your trees to hang your camera.

These are a must have item for Cuddeback owners.

Get yours while you can. I am very low on supply right now and won't have another shipment in til the end of the month.

Price for bracket alone is $23 shipped to your door.
Price for Python Lock alone is $21 shipped to your door.
Price for Bracket and Python Lock together is $34 plus actual shipping.

Thanks for looking and I hope to gain your business.

Check my myspace page for additional pics and info. There is a link below near the pictures.

Happy Hunting,
Jay Yohe

Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras M_8fd6bc27d1d24d0da1e7ec86e02fc822Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras M_ba399eef388644debd98aeb167e14300Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras M_fdffb8f3a0864c98a7588bf7fc3dc13aYohe Mounts - Myspace

Last edited by jayyohe on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras   Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 pm

guys i just got mine on monday...absolutely luv it...this is a must have cheers
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras   Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:22 pm

cmon guys lets give a fellow member some business...someone can use these brackets....i love mine
Back to top Go down
jayyohe

jayyohe

PostSubject: Re: Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras   Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:04 pm

Thanks Bull,

Cuddeback owners should really consider these brackets. They work so slick. When checking my cameras, all I do is loosen the lock just enough to open the camera, remove the card and then close it up and cynch the Python back down. Doesn't get much simpler. BTW - I only have one left of the first batch, so if you want it you better let me know as my next shipment isn't expected for a week or two.

Anybody have trouble with their Cuddebacks? I went out to check my brand new Capture today and it had zero pictures, meanwhile my mineral lick was stomped down and full of tracks so I know the deer were there. I noticed the time had not moved since I set it and the test light would not work when trying it out. To top matters off, my Expert had a full memory card so I bring it home and it's nothing but false triggers. I change cards, place it on low sensitivity setting and it too won't light up when testing. Ya know when my Cuddebacks are working they are great, but I have had more than my share of trouble with all the Cuddebacks I have owned over the years.

I am looking to purchase a Busnesll Trophy Cam so I can design a bracket for it. From looking at pictures of it I already have any idea for the design, I just need one so I can get accurate measurements. Anybody have any suggestions on other cameras that are lacking in the security department besides the Trophy Cam? I am looking to expand my business and I was thinking about offering more mounting brackets and possibly mineral blocks or something similar that has to do with game cameras. Even if it's a little indirect.

Thanks guys and thanks again Bull for the nice comments.

Jay Yohe
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras   Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 pm

i will be keeping my eyes open for you buddy alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras   Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras Empty

Back to top Go down

Yohe Mounts - Security Mounting Brackets for Cuddeback Digital Cameras
Page 1 of 1