Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Back from N. Dakota

Go down 
+6
Robert
Dave
Tall Tine
mathewsguy
Joe
oregonzach
10 posters
AuthorMessage
oregonzach

oregonzach

Back from N. Dakota Empty
PostSubject: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:16 pm

Well I got home around 6am this morning after another great summer trip to North Dakota to shoot prarie dogs. Shot about 800 rounds and killed a few hundred prarie dogs from 20-400+ yards, a couple of jackrabbits, and a badger. I've never even seen a badger before, so I was pretty pumped. I skinned it -yuck!- and brought back the skull as well. It was great shooting. Saw TONS of game, pheasants, turkeys, ducks and geese, whitetails and mule deer, and lots of pronghorns, including two monster bucks. I'll try to load some pics later tonight.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Sounds fun. Welcome back .
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm

sounds like a great time man
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Sounds like a great time! Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 pm

Good to have you back Zach Attack... Lets here the running jack rabbit shot story!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 pm

sounds like another great summer trip. Can't wait to see the pics
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Welcome back Zach, sounds like a great time was had.

cant wait to see some of the pics
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Glad your back safe and sound Zach, sounds like a great trip and that's a heck of a lot of shooting.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 am

welcome back!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Yeah, it was fun. I also got off my best shot as we were walking into a prarie dog town. We kicked up a jackrabbit and he ran about 100 yards and stopped. My partner took aim while I dropped to sitting and found him in the scope. When my friend shot and missed he took off. The distance was getting a little long so I held high and touched off a shot as he loped away and dropped him in his tracks. When we walked up to him the top of his head was gone, couldn't have possably been luck, just pure good shooting! Rolling Eyes Razz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Sounds like just pure good shooting to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 am

Did you melt any barrels Zach? It is a blast doing that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from N. Dakota   Back from N. Dakota Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from N. Dakota
Page 1 of 1