Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

For all your Archery needs

Go down 
+2
mathewsguy
dkoutdoors
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

For all your Archery needs Empty
PostSubject: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:55 am

"Just Hunt"
4335 W. Millcreek Pike
Wabash, Indiana 46992
260-563-7777
We are offering bow super tunning for $50, I will go through your bow set everything to factory specs and tune your bow to enhance your performance and get the most speed possible out of your set-up, I also offer custom string and cables from Vapor Trail, Winners Choice and TINYS.
Vapor Trail for a single cam will run you $55 installed and a dual cam will run you $65 installed, Vapor Trail will be our main product we use.
I have been a bow Technition for over 11 years now. Come see me and let me get your bow ready for the 2009 bow season, if you have any questions call me or PM me.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 am

Hey bud wanna drive to New York and set mine up the shops here are never open. i wish I lived closer I would be there in a minute.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:03 am

You can also ship your bow to me to have the work done if you are unable to find someone qualified enough in your area.
I guarantee all my work I do,
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 am

Dennis does great work. He tuned Dave's bow and the next day Dave shot a true robin hood. His first one.

A lot of companies super tune bows and you'll pay a lot more than that for them plus you'll wait two or three months just to have a little sticker on your bow that said it was super tuned by....
Save yourself some money and send your bow up to Dennis. It wont take 2 months either
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 am

turn around a super tune is 2-3 days! Sometimes depending on how busy we are in the shop I may be able to do it the same day
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 pm

2-3 days? When I droped my bow off I got a call on my cell phone as I was backing out of the driveway and it was Dennis... said he had my bow finished! You all saw the Robin Hood. This guy knows how to set a bow up! No regrets or worries when I let him handle my set up. Make the trip over/up/down/accross to see him and the "Just Hunt" shop... you'll be glad you did.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:31 pm

I appreciate all the compliments, I do my best to make all my customers happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:41 pm

sounds like you do great work

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all your Archery needs   For all your Archery needs Empty

Back to top Go down

For all your Archery needs
Page 1 of 1