Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Bohning contest

Go down 
+9
Corey
Adam
THE BULL
mathewsguy
Dave
Mark
TheRomer
Joe
Robert
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Show us your Blazers and silly grin

Here is the official Bohning Blazer Contest. Both contest will last till July12th at 6:00pm eastern. It's two part so read everything carefully. The first part is the easy part. It's a simple trivia contest. Bohning offers 5 quiver types. Click on the Bohning link on the left side and find out the five different quivers they offer. Then PM me the answers. Only answers PM'd to me will be accepted. All the correct answers will be put in for a drawing for a great prize pack which will include a Blazer performance Pack with some blazers, adhesive and some wraps along with a Blazer fletching helix jig. Two great prizes.

The second part is the fun part. We are going to be running a contest with the winner being the one that submits the best picture of themseves with their silliest grin and thier best blazer vanes and arrows. PIctures will be submitted to this thread and will be judged by the good folks at Blazer and Bohning. THe rules are simple in that your pictures must be in good taste and you can only submit one post but it can have up to three pictures on it. All arrows will be with Blazer vanes. The decision by the judges will also be final. This contest will also run till July 12 at 6pm eastern. Prize for this contest will be a brand new Bohning Phoenix Quiver. The quiver is a 360 quiver that will even hold expandable blades and magnum fixed blades. Very cool quiver and a removable 2 piece quiver at that. While at the Bohning site please check it out
Bohning will also be sending tshirts out to finalist.

If you are having trouble submitting pictures to this thread then please contact one of the staff for assistance. Also if you have any questions please let us know. All rules and concerns are subject to the decisions of the owners of this site and their decisions are final. Participating in the contest means you accept those rules

Last edited by Robert on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Good luck all!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 pm

this will be a intersting contest
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm

cool contest.... I love my Blazers!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 am

Lets see those photos!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

Oh man this is going to be funny. I cant wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:25 pm

gonna put my pic up 2morrow
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:15 am

Ill get it started guys...here is my entry...look at the wraps along with my favorite bohning vanes...they are my signature Pa state Police wraps...Nice huh?Bohning contest 002Bohning contest 003Bohning contest 004-Copy
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:16 am

couldnt wait till tomorrow to post the pics guys...now im going to bed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 am

That is a great entry. Cool deal
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:28 am

Haha thats a good one.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:25 pm

cmon guys...i know someone else is willing to post some pics lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm

cmon now i know im not the only one that is willing to make a goofy face and put it on the site...cowboy up boys...or not and i will just win...lol...good luck to all cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:13 am

I will be posting up some pictures here this weekend as I'm sure several others will be as well
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:36 am

Yes pics to be coming soon from me I am actually fletching up a new arrow with blazer vanes and wraps for myself as we speak love them they are awsome.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am

Ok guys here you go.
Bohning contest 000_1543
Bohning contest 000_1544
Bohning contest 000_1546
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Haha, thats a good one! I will have to get mine up soon!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm

I was having a real hard time not busting up my daughter took the pic and she could not hold it back. I cant wait to see the rest of the guys. Makes you guys really want to come hunt with me right.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm

i thought mine was good but mathews guy might just be the winner...lol lol!
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:47 pm

oh and if my kids knew i posted my pic they would definately dis-own me...lol
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Dont be shy guys its fun to let loose every now and again. lets see some goofy faces
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:30 pm

I'm going to get my stuff posted tomorrow. I've received several answers to the quiz but I know there are others that can answer as well
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:57 pm

cmon guys...lets see the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:34 pm

All three of us use blazers of different colors. Here is Nikolai's, Andrea's, and Mine.

Bohning contest Blazer1
Bohning contest Blazer2
Bohning contest Blazer3
Bohning contest Blazer4
Bohning contest Blazer5
Bohning contest Blazer6
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Thats what im talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bohning contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bohning contest   Bohning contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Bohning contest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next