Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Another weekend on the river!

Go down 
+10
MOOSE
Mark
Grunt and Gobble
Joe
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Robert
LawCoBowhunter
Darius
Mike
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Another weekend on the river! Empty
PostSubject: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

I'll tell ya what...I almost forgot how relaxing a good day on the river can be! So I've hit the water the past 3 weekends! LOL One thing about Missouri, it has some of the most beautiful water ways of any state I've ever been in. I might get a little jealous over the size of deer in other states, but I wouldn't trade a day on the river for anywhere else but right here!
Another weekend on the river! 006
Another weekend on the river! 008
Another weekend on the river! 010
Another weekend on the river! 011
Another weekend on the river! 013-1
Another weekend on the river! 014
Another weekend on the river! 015
Another weekend on the river! 016
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Thats some absolutely beautiful country. You got to love being on the river especially when its that beautiful out there.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Looks like a great time on the river.I feel the same way on the east fork of the White River over here.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Mike that is a relaxing picture dude. I was feeling more relaxed just looking at it.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Very cool pics Mike if a guy cant releax there your never going to
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Great pics Mike, how did the fishing go?
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:54 pm

TheRomer wrote:

There is an 8" length limit on the Rock Bass (Goggle Eye) so of course we caught a ton of 6" - 7" fish. Caught a good Large Mouth and a few Smallies. My buddy in the picture through a Lunker Lure at a big ole' Crane and it ran over and picked it up out of the water in his beak! Thank God he didn't set the hook! LOL
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Sweet pics.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Mike wrote:
TheRomer wrote:

There is an 8" length limit on the Rock Bass (Goggle Eye) so of course we caught a ton of 6" - 7" fish. Caught a good Large Mouth and a few Smallies. My buddy in the picture through a Lunker Lure at a big ole' Crane and it ran over and picked it up out of the water in his beak! Thank God he didn't set the hook! LOL

LOL that woulda been a site to see
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Awesome pics. Sure does look like fun, throw the canoe or john boat in and let it day unwind. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:05 pm

cool photos.......looks like a great day

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Some beautiful pics Mikey!.. I'm lucky cause I spend all week on the Lake! Never gets old
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:13 pm

I can't blame you for being out there every weekend, that looks great. Makes me miss living in AL....we were out on bear creek lakes every weekend catching big ol' crappie. Fishing is such a great way to relax.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Great photos Mike, thanks for sharring...
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:12 am

killer pics...beautiful scenery
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 am

Nice pics. Congrats on the fish too. You'll catch the boss bass next time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another weekend on the river!   Another weekend on the river! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another weekend on the river!
Page 1 of 1