Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt

Go down 
+6
Mark
THE BULL
Joe
Mike
Robert
mathewsguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt Empty
PostSubject: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Hey guys here are some pics of us shooting tonight. this is me and 2 of my kids shooting our bows in the back yard. Robert check out the last pic man you caused this after about 20 shots Tammy got it.
Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt 000_1510
Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt 000_1513
Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt 000_1515
Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt 000_1522
Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt 000_1523
Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt 000_1527
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Great shot and cool pictures. Love the shirt
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm

If you guys look atthe last pic at my jaw back where the joint is you can see a lump thats where the break is in my jaw. And yes I love the shirt.

Last edited by mathewsguy on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Sweet!!!
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:04 pm

i gotta get me one of those shirts
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:07 pm

very cool.... looks great

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Great pics Buddy, looks like you guys had fun.

That lump is pretty big, better whatch it you might hit it with the string then you will look like this affraid lol!

Great looking back yard you get any deer comeing into it?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:28 pm

We just bought this hous about a month ago. its all pretty new to me the lawn is huge that is just a small part of it. I live on a back road with not alot of traffic there is a creek about 80 yards behind the wood line deer run it. Alot of bucks and about 5 bears over the last few years have been taken out there. I love hunting new areas so its been fun scouting it all. I was just hoping the release would not jump of the string and punch myself. that would make a grown man cry.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 pm

You better put that deer target up come rutting time you might wake up one morning and come out and it will be distroyed
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Maybe I will get lucky and he will still be there whooping on the target.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 pm

lol! that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:50 am

Love the shirt and great pics man
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am

The kids love to shoot we shoot a few times a week if the weather lets us. They both do pretty good at 20 yards its about time to upgrade the bows for them.

Last edited by mathewsguy on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SouthernSportsman

SouthernSportsman

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 am

Yep, it's about time to get DeerTracker off her lazy butt and do some shooting. I have been shooting about 3 times a week, but since school has been out, she hasn't done much except go to the beach or spend the night with friends.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm

It's nice of you kids to go way out in the field (pic 4) and fetch your arrows that are off the mark. J/K. nice pics...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Oh thats funny not saying I dont ever miss but they where chasing there arrows. If you guys dont have one of the Whitetail Affliction shirts you should pic one up they are very nice shirts. And its a great way to show your support of the site.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:06 pm

is that a HOYT???? lol!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Ya right imagine that me shooting a hoyt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt   Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt Empty

Back to top Go down

Shot with the kids tonight and my new shirt
Page 1 of 1