Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

First practice monday night

Go down 
+5
THE BULL
Joe
Tall Tine
Robert
mathewsguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

First practice monday night Empty
PostSubject: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Tammy and I coach a youth soccer team during the summer Its a 10 and under team alot of watching the kids the play. i cant wait to see the kids change from the beggining of the season until the end its funny to watch them trip over the balls and not know what to do when they first start playing and then see them later. We have alot of fun with them and have a big cookout every year at the end of the season for all the kids playing.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm

I've been to more than a few of those. lol

Have fun and best of luck
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Sounds like a good time.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 pm

wow...sounds like alot of stress...but a good thing though
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:20 pm

yeah both my sons have played soccer ever since they could, its a blast to watch them play
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm

I played soccer when I was in school and I really have a godd time teaching the kids the game. I have done it for a few years now.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Soccer is one of the few sports I still learning about. My little girl who is now 5, just finished up her second year of soccer, U6. All I can say is...bless the coaches.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:16 am

look lets be honest guys...The only reason soccer gets attention by parents is because it is a sport that tires those little buggers out very fast....lol
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:18 am

I know exactly what you mean... As a YMCA Program Director it is great to watch the kids develop and also rewarding to see the volunteer coaches devlope as well. Good luck to you this season.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Had first practice its going to be alot of fun this year. I have one ;ittle girl on my team she is funny all she does is smiles all the time. i asked her if she always smiled she just smiled at me. i love teaching kids the sport. I have 15 kids on my team this year its the under 10 age group.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 am

We had our first game last night oh man it was funny i have a few kids that are really good. I have some kids that have never played before so I was out on the field running around with them showing them what to do during the game. One of my first year girls scored a goal and told me she thought she was dreaming it was so funny. We have alot of doing this with the kids and its great for them to learn the game and have alot of fun doing it.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 am

Soccer is a good sport. But at that age, it's not really soccer, it's more like pack ball. If you can teach them to stay in there lanes and have some that can cross the ball across the field, you will score goals all day...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 am

ya I have a few kids that know what they are doing so i use them to help the other kids where they are supposed to be and at this age we are aloud on the field to help them know what they are doing. In a week or so I will have them so they know where they are supposed to be. Its alot of fun for them and its great for them to get out and run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First practice monday night   First practice monday night Empty

Back to top Go down

First practice monday night
Page 1 of 1