Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons

Go down 
+11
Mark
Jody
Dave
mathewsguy
Joe
Robert
Darius
THE BULL
Grunt and Gobble
TheRomer
Slunger Seeker
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons Empty
PostSubject: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 pm

This is the buck I got last year in Muzzleload season. He won't score well but he was an older deer I was glad to take out of the herd. He was 6 plus years old and his body was big but his horns were going down hill.
Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons Muzzleloadbuck

This deer was def. in his prime. Big ten point with good mass and great tine length on his G-2s and G-3s. Got him in the second shotgun season. No clue what he will score. But def. a shooter!!!!
Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons DSC00547
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Both are great deer in my book, Congrats
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Glad to see that you finally got on here buddies. Now if we can get Bake to get on.
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:54 am

wow...nice bucks budd
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:05 am

I would consider both bucks to be great shooters. Nice bucks and congrats
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:15 am

NIce bucks. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:04 am

Nice deer. Congrats to ya.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 am

very nice congrats on both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:48 am

Great deer. Congrats on your success. Thanks for posting. And yes, get the rest of your buddies to sign up on the site and even the people you don't know Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:50 am

Two awesome trophies! You're right the second one has everything. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Awesome bucks....congrats

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Nice bucks. The one is a dandy.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:30 pm

real nice bucks
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Nice deer. Hopefully that second was was spreading it's seed and has some brothers around as well to chase after this year...
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Very good. I assume by you have the second one capped out you are mounting it? If so, would like to see it when complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons   Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Two nice bucks I have taken the last 2 seasons
Page 1 of 1