Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
garymulti

New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Empty
PostSubject: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Fresh off my workbench is this bone collector pendant I carved from a deer antler burr. It comes ready to wear with 4 metal beads , 2 horn beads, a leather cord, and a lobster clasp.
$35.00 tyd Thanks!
New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Mylaptoppics4473

Fresh off the workbench is this carved antler arrowhead with a cross on the face. It comes ready to wear as above. Beautiful piece!! $45.00 tyd
I accept paypal, money orders and cash. Thanks for viewing!
New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Mylaptoppics4469
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:37 pm

That arrowhead with the cross is awesome. Great work!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Both of those look sweet!
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Joe wrote:
Thanks Joe!

Fresh off the workbench is this antler cross I made from a whitetail shed! Comes with leather cord, 4 metal beads, 2 horn beads, and a lobster clasp. Great good luck charm for the deer hunter!

$35.00 tyd
New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Mylaptoppics4476
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

garymulti wrote:
Joe wrote:
Thanks Joe!

Fresh off the workbench is this antler cross I made from a whitetail shed! Comes with leather cord, 4 metal beads, 2 horn beads, and a lobster clasp. Great good luck charm for the deer hunter!

$35.00 tyd
New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Mylaptoppics4476

Both crosses sold! Than You!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Very nice work... How long does it take you to completely finish one? Just wondering if you ever done an Icthus (the Jesus fish)?
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:12 pm

Dave wrote:
Very nice work... How long does it take you to completely finish one? Just wondering if you ever done an Icthus (the Jesus fish)?
Dave, They all vary in time, depending on the design anywhere from 2 hours to ..............?
I have done the Icthus and they come out real nice....just don't have any pics off hand. Let me know if you want one done..thanks, Gary
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Cool... Not really a big necklace guy... but I got to thinking. Do you ever put them on a short cord as a keychain and if so how well do they hold up (would they get scratched easily from rubbing against the keys in a pocket, etc.)?
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Dave wrote:
Cool... Not really a big necklace guy... but I got to thinking. Do you ever put them on a short cord as a keychain and if so how well do they hold up (would they get scratched easily from rubbing against the keys in a pocket, etc.)?

I make key chains all the time. I made one today for a guy for a belated fathers day gift, heres a pic!
New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Mylaptoppics4479
[img]https://2img.net/h/i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm238/garymulti/Mylaptoppics4481.jpg[/img
They hold up good, I put a sealer on them and that helps. Thanks!! G]
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm

wow those things are sweet... cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:54 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:18 pm

Dave wrote:
Looks good!
Thanks Dave

ALL SOLD PLEASE CLOSE THREAD! THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!   New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bone Collector & Antler Arrowhead Carvings!
Page 1 of 1