Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The Surrogator!!

Go down 
+2
Joe
MRA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:25 am

I have seen this product on T.V. several times and seen a whole show over it. I decided to do some research on it and am very interested in useing it to help the pheasant and quail populations around here. I am planning on adding it to my buisness for next season to offer more wildlife services. I was wondering if any of you have heard about this or have used one, just out of curiousity. I am going to be planning my system for next season and will let you all know what the product is like. the link below will give you the info. on them.

http://www.wildlifemanagementtechnologies.com/surrogator.html
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 am

Looks like a nice product! Hope it works out well for you.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:50 am

I have not used it. I will ask around though...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 am

That looks really cool man.I have some friends that raise birds and release them around here.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 pm

I would love to do that with turkey on my property, but we are not allowed to do it in IN Mad

Let us know how it works out for ya
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 pm

That's really cool. Never seen one before
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

TheRomer wrote:
I would love to do that with turkey on my property, but we are not allowed to do it in IN Mad

Let us know how it works out for ya

Thats interesting that you cant do that. I got some wild turkey eggs in the incubator now. I was cutting hay down and almost ran over the nest but i managed to go around it without wreching it. When i was there the next day bailing the hay there was no sign of the hen, so I felt bad enought the way it was and didnt want to just feed a coon or coyote so Im gonna hatch and release them here. Too bad I couldnt ship them to u, plenty here
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Thats cool that your growing to hatch them out.

yeah i wish you could send them.

there is plenty of turkey here just not on my property. we have seen the same 2 hens the last 3 years. you would think there has to be a tom somewhere around to help populate. but we do have alot o yotes around here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Surrogator!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Surrogator!!   The Surrogator!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Surrogator!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Other Critter Section :: Down By The Creek-
Jump to: