Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .

Go down 
+5
Joe
littleslink
kyhareraiser
mathewsguy
indianahunter1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
indianahunter1

sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . Empty
PostSubject: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:46 pm

guy's i have a hunting buddy who had a cousin that passed away and got his A/C and this past weekend he gave it to me and i promised him i would take good care of it and i put it in the window late friday night like 2 am in the morning . well sunday i was planting some rose of sharon tree's for my future wife and when we got done i went to turn on the water and this is what i saw and found . damn neighborhood kid's !! Evil or Very Mad i still don't know who did it . we tried to comb it out but now the A/C freezes up on us .

sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . HPIM1641
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Oh wow that stincks man. sorry to hear about that.
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

who did you piss off?? they did it more than likely..maybe like some of the guy that passed 's family..some one may be jealous cause you ended up with it ..just a thought
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm

That's not good for business there. It doesn't look like it is able to get enough air now...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Sorry to hear that James.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Man that is terrible, I would be just as mad as you. Kids these days dont have any respect for other peoples property anymore. Man I wont even get started, lol. I feel sorry for you buddy. good luck. if you do find out who did it you better make them buy you a new one.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:00 pm

That's awful!Looks pretty messed up...I've worked on a lot of A/C units,but don't think I've ever seen a condensor that bad...I know in my HVAC classes we had a special tool to fix bent fins like that...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 pm

WOW, that is just wrong

kyhareraiser may have a point
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:23 am

open a dang can!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .   sorry guy's  for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am . Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry guy's for this post but i wanted everyone to know how poed i am .
Page 1 of 1