Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

There getting bigger.

Go down 
+7
Corey
Joe
Jody
littleslink
mathewsguy
Robert
Grunt and Gobble
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Grunt and Gobble

There getting bigger. Empty
PostSubject: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 am

These are more recent pics of 2 bucks I posted before. I think this 10 is the 8 from the other post, brows look the same. This other buck that has the one side has me dumb-found. Puzzles me why he only has the one side, he could have been a pretty good buck, but he still looks young so hope he comes out of it.
There getting bigger. MDGC2708
There getting bigger. MDGC2706
There getting bigger. MDGC2705
There getting bigger. MDGC2725
There getting bigger. MDGC2726
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 am

That one is a nice one.

Looks like he got it knocked off already
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:19 am

Great pics the ten is going to be nice im with Robert. he would have been a good one.

Last edited by mathewsguy on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:24 am

Nice deer. You know what's going to happen though. You and I are doing all of the grease work, and Foxy is the one that is going to end up strolling into town in October and shooting the big buck...

We'll definately have to do some videoing this year though. Looks like there are some nice deer in these parts...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah great pics. The second buck must have hit a tree or got hit. Crazy though.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 am

NIce deer right there.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:27 am

looks good
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Yeah, that ten has some good mass, and still quite a bit of growing to do!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 pm

The poor little guy is going to have low self-esteem because the other bucks will call him mean names like "Hey Half Horn" or "One Side" ...ya gotta feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm

littleslink wrote:
Nice deer. You know what's going to happen though. You and I are doing all of the grease work, and Foxy is the one that is going to end up strolling into town in October and shooting the big buck...

We'll definately have to do some videoing this year though. Looks like there are some nice deer in these parts...

Yeah I'll make sure I will have my bow with us the whole time incase a really big one walks in so I can hand Foxy the camera and shoot it myself. HA HA HA, just kidding Foxy, you can just video the whole time!!! lol
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Grunt and Gobble wrote:
littleslink wrote:

Yeah I'll make sure I will have my bow with us the whole time incase a really big one walks in so I can hand Foxy the camera and shoot it myself. HA HA HA, just kidding Foxy, you can just video the whole time!!! lol

And Adam, after your are done filming Leo, you can come film for me. After we both get one, then we'll film for you. Double camera angle. It will be nice. Plus there will be two of us to make sure you don't nod off...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm

deff are getting bigger, good looking bucks
Back to top Go down
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

PostSubject: Don't forget about me!   There getting bigger. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Don't forget about me fella's I am actually the one doing all the grease work at my brothers place. So I think I will be getting a chance at one of these mossy backs! When you guys come to town make sure you bring an extra camera so one of you can video my brother and one can video me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There getting bigger.   There getting bigger. Empty

Back to top Go down

There getting bigger.
Page 1 of 1