Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Another Big Announcement

Go down 
+9
Dave
Joe
Brandon
Corey
LawCoBowhunter
littleslink
mathewsguy
Jody
Robert
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Another Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:36 am

We'd like to take this time to extend another really big and happy welcome to our newest partner at Whitetail Affliction. Join me in welcoming Lacrosse Footwear to the team. Lacrosse has a long tradition of developing outstanding boots for the hunter and continues to invent new ways to make their boots even better. I'm really excited to have another industry leader partnering with us in our quest for the affliction

Another big Thanks to Pro Staffer Dave Chamberlain as Dave has been the lead contact with Lacrosse. What can I say, I taught him everything he knows. lol
Thanks for your hard work on this.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:38 am

Great to hear, way to go Dave!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 am

Another great sponsor with a great product welcome to the team. Dave your the man buddy keep up the good work. What a fine collection of sponsors.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:57 am

Good work Dave and Robert...
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:57 am

That's great to hear...I've been a fan of their boots for years...
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:08 am

Nice job dude!!! Lacrosse is def a top of the line company!!
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am

Dave, Robert~ way to go guys!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:13 am

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 am

Equally excited about this one. For hunting boots, Lacrosse is where it is at, hands down.

Thanks for the encouragement... just trying to continue to get top notch companies affliated with this top notch site. It's all part of my love for archery and hunting...
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Wow Dave, you the man! Getting big boys here, Lacrosse is one of my favorite boots and Iknow a lot of guys here wear them. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Congrats guys!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:59 pm

great news, Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 am

Great Job Dave. I own 2 Pair of Lacrosse boots and boy are they the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Big Announcement   Another Big Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Big Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: News and Notes :: Announcements-
Jump to: