Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Going under tomorrow

Go down 
+3
Joe
mathewsguy
MRA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Going under tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Welp I just got my info about my surgery tomorrow. My sergery will be at 12:15 and they said it will take about an hour. They are going to put a rod down the center of my bone from my knee to my ankle and then screw it in on both sides. They say it will only take an hr but have a hard time beliveing it, then Ill be sent to the recovery room for 30 min and then the other recovery room where family can visit for about an hr or until i can go home. Im actually very excited to get this done, I have been in a splint for almost a week and whenever i get up my bones move around and it kinda hurts, so i only get off the recliner about 4 times a day. My girlfriend told me she can already tell im getting a belly, haha Very Happy . I have had surgrey on my right knee before and it was cake so im not really nervous. All you do is go in and once your out the next thing u know your awake. I think the worst part was that the opperating room is really cold and was freezing. Once I get home I will be able to move my knee and ankle around again and be able to take a shower Very Happy Very Happy Shocked yup thats right i havent taken a shower since last thursday night, just been washing off with a wash cloth. I will be on crutches for 6 to 8 weeks depending on how it heals and not sure when i can get back to working. I will keep you all updated when i get back on thursday afternoon. i imagine ill be in some pain but it will be starting to heal and heck i gotta do it anyways.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Good luck buddy i hope everything goes good for you. Your right surgery is easy I have been under the knife 3 times for my shoulder. Keep your head up and spirits high. if you need anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Good luck man. I am sure everything will go smoothly for you. Keep us up to date on everything.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Good luck. My mother-in-law had a similar operation done about 6 weeks ago, and she is doing great. I am sure you will do just fine. Here's to a speedy recovery...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Joe wrote:
Good luck man. I am sure everything will go smoothly for you. Keep us up to date on everything.

X2 good luck
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:50 pm

You'll be fine buddy.... I remember when I had my surgery my sophmore year of college for my broken arm. One of the head female trainers (I was on the track team) took me there and stayed with me in the hospital. It was pretty awkward when I finally came out from being knocked out and all I had on was this tiny gown that tied in the back and no underwear or anything else... I was like.... geee, I hope this thing kept me covered...
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Good Luck Jeremy!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:18 am

Hey bud make sure to let us know how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going under tomorrow   Going under tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Going under tomorrow
Page 1 of 1