Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Finally Back Home!!!

Go down 
+7
Mark
Dave
huntquest
kyhareraiser
mathewsguy
Joe
MRA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Finally Back Home!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:08 am

Well my surgery was a success as dave told you all, and thanks for putting the up dave. I just got home now and am doing the best i can be. Wont be able to get up much for a few days so i can keep it up and with ice on it as much as possible. The doctor did say before surgry it would be 6 maybe 8 weeks to heal, but he told me this worning from the way it broke that it would take a minimum of 10 weeks to heal. I should be able to gradually srart putting weight on it withijn a few weeks but wont be doing much for awhile. I asked him how long it would be till i could work again and he said since I do construction work being its very active and your up and down ladder and moving all day that it would be 3 or 4 months. I wasnt very happy to hear that since i have no source for income until october now, But it is what it is. Im not it too bad of pain and its only gonna get better from now, but it also feels better then it was in the splint. Id like to say a big thanks for everyone that has been wishing me luck and saying good things. Most of you dont even know me and still have been great and i really respect that. Ill keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 am

Glad to hear your back home and beginning the healing process. Hope there is no more speed bumps along the way.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:22 am

Hey buddy glad your home and feeling better. Like Dave said before if you just want to talk or anything send me a pm and I will give you my number. i hope all goes well for you and you are up and going before long. Like you said alot of us dont know you but i think with this sites its one big family and we all support each other. Thats what it is all about.
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

glad to see you're back home and are over the hard part.now it's time to recoup. be careful what you do so you dont stummble and fall causing you another prob.. so be careful
Back to top Go down
huntquest

huntquest

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Glad to see that you are back home Jeremy! I will be attending 2 more hunting shows in the next few weeks trying to sell my hunts. If you send me some of your business cards I would be glad to hand them out for you! Maybe that would help you get some more hunters since you are unable to work! Just let me know my address is at the bottom of my website to send your cards to. I wish you the best of luck for a speedy recovery!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm

huntquest wrote:
Glad to see that you are back home Jeremy! I will be attending 2 more hunting shows in the next few weeks trying to sell my hunts. If you send me some of your business cards I would be glad to hand them out for you! Maybe that would help you get some more hunters since you are unable to work! Just let me know my address is at the bottom of my website to send your cards to. I wish you the best of luck for a speedy recovery!!

That is really nice of you... Wish more people had your class.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Glad you made it home. Don't want to beat a dead horse... You know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Glad your got home....heal quickly

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:56 pm

glad to see ya back home, hope you have a fast recovery
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Healing time will be over before you know it Jeremy, speedy recovery to you brother.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks for all the encouragment and positive replies. I forgot to mention earlier that the doctor said it would take 10 weeks to heal, that puts it right around opening day for the kansas bow season. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Glad you are doing better. Hang in there
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:13 pm

MRA wrote:
Thanks for all the encouragment and positive replies. I forgot to mention earlier that the doctor said it would take 10 weeks to heal, that puts it right around opening day for the kansas bow season. Very Happy Very Happy

That gives you some incentive to take it easy so you can be up in a tree on opening day. Take it easy and get well soon man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Back Home!!!   Finally Back Home!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally Back Home!!!
Page 1 of 1