Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My custom wraps just came in today

Go down 
+7
mibigbuckhunter
Corey
Joe
Nappy
TheRomer
Mark
mathewsguy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

My custom wraps just came in today Empty
PostSubject: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

I talked to Robert and he gave me the ok to do this here are some custom wraps I had made up I will post pics of them when I get them put on the arrows as well.
My custom wraps just came in today 000_1576
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 pm

they look awesome......

where did you order from??

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:28 pm

onestringer made them up for me 12 bucks a dozen shipped to my door. they did about 7 designs up for me southersportsman ordered some for himself with different colors. I will see if I can post pics of the other designs they did for me.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm

I could not take it had to do up a arrow here is what they will look like. im loving making my own arrows up
My custom wraps just came in today 000_1579
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Those look sharp, good work
Back to top Go down
Nappy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Those are sweet!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:06 pm

those are nice!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Here is a pic of the 5 arrows that will be in my quiver come hunting season the 3 with blue nocks are lighted nocks.
My custom wraps just came in today 000_1586
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Some great looking arrows there.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Chad... Those look sweet! You did an aweome job. If you don't mind, get him to make me a dozen 4 inch in the same design as yours but with no yellow... just black and white with the same WA logo with the red circle... Give me a total on two dozen wraps also!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:55 pm

sent them a message telling them what you want what arrows do you shoot so they know how big to make them. I will email you pics of them to you when I get pics
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:43 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
sent them a message telling them what you want what arrows do you shoot so they know how big to make them. I will email you pics of them to you when I get pics

Probably be shooting Gold Tip Pros or Maxima Hunters. Thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 am

Those are pretty bad ass...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 am

Thanks guys im having alot of fun making the arrows I talked to Dave before i made them up and I read his article on the home page alot of helpful tips. Thanks for all the help Dave
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:37 am

No problem buddy...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:42 am

I shot a round of 30 3d targets yesterday with the arrows I did man it was alot of fun. The guys I shot with asked me who made tem for me it was cool being able to tell them I did it myself. Then I got can you do some up for me.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:03 am

Looking good Chad.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 pm

Now those look sweet! I like the steeler colors!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My custom wraps just came in today   My custom wraps just came in today Empty

Back to top Go down

My custom wraps just came in today
Page 1 of 1