Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Ordered some new stuff

Go down 
+2
mathewsguy
BowBo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BowBo

BowBo

Ordered some new stuff Empty
PostSubject: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:46 pm

Archery equipment, that is.

I've decided it is time for a new bow sight. I've had a Toxonics on my Switchy for the last 4yrs, and the fibers have begun to fade. Not really wanting to re-fiber them.... but just ready for a change all together.

I bought my wife the Apex Inferno last year (same time I bought her Bowtech from Eric at Petitts), and that sight has really impressed me. I'd go out on a limb and say they have THE brightest pins on the market today! Because this past week I have been running all around to archery shops looking at ALL the sights, for my bow. Anyhoo, I ordered the Apex Axim (newest model) with tool-less windage etc. The Axim comes in a 4 pin, and 6 pin.... both are .019 pins. And I swear that their .019's are so bright that they "look" as big as most other brand's .029 pins!! So I've got the 4 pinner on the way. No shop had it in stock!

Ordered some new stuff 1598143_i-766641

I also made a change in the release dept, and ordered the new Scott Sabertooth. Hope it suits me well, and that I'll like it. I've shot the Wildcat and liked it okay, but I like the dual caliper a little better.

Ordered some new stuff I417165sn01

Also bought some more arrow shafts last week, and I fletched them up a couple days ago. So now I'll be ready to hit the R-100 with some new gear, and maybe even a new level of confidence this year. Although I did still get my R-1000 award last year, and hoping for it again this year!

If anyone is interested, I'll follow up with a report on my thoughts of the new sight and release when I get some "miles" in on them!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Glad to see your getting your new gear i hope it all works good for you
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Hope they work out for ya Bo, let us know how you like them after you have used them
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Congrats on the new gear.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 am

You got some great products there. Have fun using them this season...
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 am

Great stuff! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered some new stuff   Ordered some new stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordered some new stuff
Page 1 of 1