Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces

Go down 
+4
Tall Tine
volway
Corey
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces Empty
PostSubject: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:51 am

Hey guys here is the new design for the WA keychains and necklaces. 15tyd for keychains and 20 for the necklaces.
Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces 000_1592-1
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Thats sweet man
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Are the necklaces on a leather strap or what? Looks a good "new" good luck charm since I lost my other.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Yes you have your choice of leather color black, dark brown, or natural "tan" and I will put 2 bone beads and 4 metal beads they come with a lobster clasp for connecting. You can tell me how long you want them I usually make them 21 inches long.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Here is what I had in mind for the necklaces there are 2 bone beads and 4 metal beads.
Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces 000_1597
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Those are sweet! You do great work man!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 pm

My son and I each have one. Chad cut his down to size
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:20 pm

me and both my sons have one aswell, chad does a great job on them
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Thanks alot guys thats why I make them and sell them cheap so everyone can enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 am

Got mine ordered.
Back to top Go down
indianahunter1

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 am

NOW THAT IS SOMETHING I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE . I WOULD NEED TO HAVE A 22" NECKLACE CAUSE I HAVE A BIG NECK . LET ME KNOW A PRICE AND I'LL SAVE THE MONEY FOR IT .
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 am

They are 20 tyd I sell them cheap and i can do 22 inches easy for you.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 am

looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces   Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces Empty

Back to top Go down

Whitetail affliction keychains and necklaces
Page 1 of 1