Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

where are the big boys at?

Go down 
+8
Jody
LawCoBowhunter
Dave
mathewsguy
littleslink
Green Valley Gobbler
Corey
TheRomer
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

where are the big boys at? Empty
PostSubject: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 am

Still no big boys yet Sad

Makes me wonder if the cows have anything to do with the lack of deer pics we are getting?

Here are a few

where are the big boys at? SUNP0179
where are the big boys at? SUNP0178
where are the big boys at? CDY_0014
where are the big boys at? CDY_0001
where are the big boys at? CDY_0010
where are the big boys at? CDY_0013
where are the big boys at? CDY_0012
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:27 am

Hopefully they will start coming around soon.
Back to top Go down
Green Valley Gobbler

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:15 am

Nice pic's Romer! How long have you had your Excite and how do you like it?
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks for sharing the pics. Those deer look fine to me, but if you don't consider those big, I can't wait until you do get some monsters on the memory card...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 am

Good pics buddy I have seen pics of some of the bucks you guys had last year I hope you guys get some pics of them this year.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:26 am

I think the cows might have pushed them all to me! Very Happy Just kidding... I am sure they are still around and hopefully they will start showing up when it counts (October 1st)! rendeer
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:36 am

Green Valley Gobbler wrote:
Nice pic's Romer! How long have you had your Excite and how do you like it?

I had it about 5 or 6 months now. i really like the pics it takes

The only problem i have with it is it gets moisture in it and it will just keep flashing even when it is turned off. and it runs the batteries down fast. I have to put new ones in it every two weeks or sooner.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 am

Neat pics,I like that last one...I'm wondering the same thing.The only bucks I've been getting lately are some forkers and spikes...I figure I'll give it another week or two in the same spot before I try a different area...Been thinking about breaking the spotlight soon...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Those are some really nice pics. I would not worry yet, there is still time.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:43 pm

They'll be there come fall.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:41 pm

yep they will start showing up before you know it.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 pm

I sure hope so
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:25 pm

That last one looks good to me! And you always get big bucks wandering onto your property, especially when you put decoys out!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 am

nice pics.
Back to top Go down
BowBo

BowBo

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 am

Well, the main reason it is strange to us........... is because EVERY year for the last 3, we have always gotten several shooter bucks on the cams by now..... the whole summer long too!

I honestly believe that the bigger smarter bucks just don't care to be around/close to the cows! Freakin cows!!! Rolling Eyes But truly, it's the old men that ruined it for us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where are the big boys at?   where are the big boys at? Empty

Back to top Go down

where are the big boys at?
Page 1 of 1