Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Another big welcome

Go down 
+8
TheRomer
Jody
Dave
Glenn
volway
mathewsguy
LawCoBowhunter
Robert
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Another big welcome Empty
PostSubject: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

I certainly enjoy doing this part of my job that's for sure. I'd like to take a moment and Welcome our newest partner to the WTA family. Stealth Camera's, makers of some fantastic trail camera's, has joined the family. Please take a minute and extend a warm welcome to them.

Again a big congrats goes out to Pro Staffer Dave for working hard to get this partnership established with them.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Great news again!Congrats Dave...I know my next trail cam will be a Stealth
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 pm

Great job. I love there cameras I own 3 of them already and plan on getting more. Welcome stealth cam
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Great job Robert,Welcome aboard Stealth
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Way to go Dave.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Glad to have another industry leader on board with us. Stealth Cam has a great line up of trail cams. If your in the market for a new one, do yourself a favor and check them out. It is the only place you will have to look!

Last edited by Dave on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

I totally agree Dave they have the best out there.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Wow that sounds fantastic! Way to go Dave! Thanks for all your support and hard work.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Welcome Aboard
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:40 am

Great work Dave. I've always bought Moultrie's, but it looks like Stealth makes a pretty good camera is well. I might have to pick up a Prowler when they come on the market...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:06 am

Welcome to the Affliction Stealth.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:20 am

Welcome

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 am

Its getting better all of the time! What a great company to have on board and good work Dave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another big welcome   Another big welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Another big welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: News and Notes :: Announcements-
Jump to: