Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!

Go down 
+7
mathewsguy
LawCoBowhunter
TheRomer
Corey
oregonzach
Joe
MRA
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! Empty
PostSubject: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 pm

Heres some trapping pics from when I was still in highschool. Didnt have a job but working on the family farm so this is what I did after school and on vacation. It paid for the gas and I doubt i will forget all the good old times. Tons of fun and if you havent done it you need to try.

Going to cash in our catch
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_25351_9771
Same thing
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_25346_8123
The Grey Fox I caught, which is on my wall now..... I am the only one in the county to get one of them
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_15392_6488
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13254_5879

Even when it rains all day you still gotta go out and check the traps.
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13253_5568
Nice Bobcat
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13247_3639
Same Bobcat
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13246_3313
Big Old Coon
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13245_3000
Me screwing around, thats all we ever did.
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13232_9054
Nice Cat for each of us.
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13231_8755
Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! N500846759_13230_8459 cheers
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Heck yeah! Thats what I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 am

Ah, thats the life! Looks awesome man!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 am

those are sweet
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 am

Thats awesome, brings back some memories for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:20 am

Nice pics...Yeah,that does bring back some memories....
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:25 am

That looks like alot of fun man congrats on all the great critters
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Awesome pics Jeremy. Thanks for sharing. You'll be back on your feet doing that again before long.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:29 pm

cool photos....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Thanks for sharing those pics. I think I would enjoy trapping. I have a few buddies who use to do it back home.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Those are some good pics. Looks like you had a couple of good days...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!   Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some trapping pics from over the years. The Good Ole Days!!!
Page 1 of 1