Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Going to the county fair today

Go down 
+2
Joe
mathewsguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Going to the county fair today Empty
PostSubject: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:19 am

Hey guys we are taking the kids to the county fair today for awhile its a good time and the kids love it. We will take the camera with us and I will post up a few pics for you guys later tonight when we get back leaving around lunch time.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 am

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:56 am

Candy fair = funnel cakes, candy apples, and cotton candy. Sounds like a sugar rush is in your near future...
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:35 pm

Have a great time...We had ours last week...My favorite part of going to the fair is the demo derby followed by the tractor pulls...Oh yeah,Can't forget to mention those awesome ribeye steak sandwhiches from the Lawrence county cattlemens association food booth...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:43 pm

Have a good time
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Well guys just got back im spent. I will post up some pics later
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 pm

uuummm.....corn dogs. The kids always have a ball. Hope you guys had fun!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 am

Ok here are just a few pics. The first pic i was telling our 4 year old why she needed to hold on with both hands and Tammy got a pic of me, Im not real big on getting my pic taken but she snuck this one. Then there is a pic Of Tammy when the kids where on the bumper cars and a pic of kids on the bumper cars.
Going to the county fair today 102_0601
Going to the county fair today 102_0600
Going to the county fair today 102_0599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to the county fair today   Going to the county fair today Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to the county fair today
Page 1 of 1