Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Back from the Doc.

Go down 
+3
Mark
Joe
MRA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Just got back from the doc. Had 28 staples removed from the incisions, which didnt really hurt. They say everything is doing good. They took off the splint so and put me into a boot where I can remove to shower and to free my skin. My knee is stiff from the incision right over the knee cap and my ankle is pritty sore and swollen. I have an appointment in a month and I might be able to start putting some weight on it then, but for now no weight at all. I will take some pictures of it and put them on, got some nice cuts in my leg, lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 pm

Glad everything is going well man.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm

glad your starting to heal up

but it still sucks.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:55 pm

Hang in there buddy... In college when my arm was in a cast up to my armpit, I remember showering with a plastic bag and saran wrap. HAHA...
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Dave wrote:
Hang in there buddy... In college when my arm was in a cast up to my armpit, I remember showering with a plastic bag and saran wrap. HAHA...

HAHA ya buddy I was already there, I had a splint on every night since the third so I had to duct tap hug trash bag on my long leg lol! but now I can take everything off to shower. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 pm

good to hear everything is going well, hopefully youll be up and running around soon.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Glad to see you got a good report. You'll be better in no time...
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Great news. Glad your making good progress...you will back up and running in no time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back from the Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Doc.   Back from the Doc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from the Doc.
Page 1 of 1