Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Video's, Video's, video's

Go down 
+11
swampghost
TheRomer
MRA
Dave
Adam
Godfather
shehuntsva
littleslink
mathewsguy
volway
Robert
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Video's, Video's, video's Empty
PostSubject: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Who would like some free new in the pack video's?

Here is what I have

Buckmasters Big Bucks Vol. 6
Double Bull Archery Vol. 7 - 2 copies
Dream Season couples vol. 4
Drury Outdoors Predator Madness 3
Drury Outdoors Vol. 11

What I'm looking for is something from a sponsors site. Respond to this post with information from two of the sponsors sites that we can all find useful. The trick is that no one can duplicate anothers information. Once I have 10 entries I'll draw for some winners. Each person will win a new DVD from above.
This is a chance to help everyone out with a little information of the upcoming season. Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Our good friends @ SKB offers a $1500 content insurance on all their bow cases.

Our friends @ Muddy Products have FLAT RATE shipping.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Bohning offers a new two piece detatchable quiver

Rage has some great demonstration videos for there broadheads
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Antler King has slashed the price of the Mega Starter Food plot pack from $29.95 to $19.95 becuase they don't care if they lose money on it, because they are so confident that once you use it, you will become a customer for life....

You can find some great Team Real Tree golf gear such as jackets, bags, towels, and head covers on the Ameristep website...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Keep it coming. This is some great information. I didn't know Antler King had taken the price down on that. That's a great deal
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Muddy Outdoors is sponsoring their first annual Get Muddy 30 Second Commercial Contest and is offering $12,000 in prizes. They are looking for funny, serious, informational, or any other way to get people to buy Muddy products.

Also...

Spot Hogg has 20-something newletters archived on their site that offer great info.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:46 pm

I know I have already entered my two, but I can't help but to add this one....

Did you know that Antler King offers a Dog Food called Canine King Reload? That's just something I had no idea about, lol.
Back to top Go down
Godfather

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Ameristep offers a whole assortment of ground blind gear and accessories , including the all new Hunter's LED light and Fan Combo and he all new Ground Blind Corner Shelf. All of these new accessories can be found on the Ameristep website.

Doinker, the world's number one stabilizer, has teamed up with Mathews! The popular Chubby Hunter Stabalizers is now available in "Lost Camo".
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:48 am

Keyes Hunting gear not only offers packs for the treestand, and for carrying your arrows, they also offer a pack that is for the still hunter. Hunt as long as you want with the pack on your back, then once you are tired and need a seat, the pack conviently is designed with it's own chair to take a rest on. The "Still Hunter" is something we all could use when we need to carry a pack and hunt.

Did you know that "Buck Knives" have a lifetime warranty! If your knife is damaged or needs repaired, just send it in free of charge to get replaced or repaired no matter where you bought it. Just register the knife and you are basically set for life!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:30 am

Robert wrote:
Keep it coming. This is some great information. I didn't know Antler King had taken the price down on that. That's a great deal

It is. I recently got mine in the mail and will be planting soon. I can't wait. Everyone should pick one up, especially if you don't have much food plot experience in the place you are planting. You can plant a little bit of everything and see what works best before you spend a bunch of money and time on something that does not work out...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Geat contest Robert. I will sit this one out, but you guys are doing great!
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

I first have to say great idea robert cheers cheers

Did you know that bohning offers Blazer vanes in 1" 1.5" and 2" long. The 1" vanes are made for target shooting, the 1.5" vanes are made for and target shooting as well, just a little bigger, and the 2" vanes can be used with any broadhead and for target shooting. They are also the toughest vanes on the market.

Did you know that Antler Kings Plot Max can be sprayed on your soil before you plant to give the plant fertilizer. You can add it with any chemical such as roundup so when you spray to kill the weeds right before you plant you can do two things at once. They also offer instant soil ph testing kits that you can see the results within 20 minutes, so you wont have to send the samples off and wait a couple weeks for the results.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

By the way I beleive the Double Bull Archery Videos have some footage from the MRA grounds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Good info everyone
Back to top Go down
swampghost

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Great info folks. I decided to sit this one out. I have been extremely fortunate in some of these giveaways in the past and do not want to be greedy.

This contest is another example of how great the guys are on this site! It's no wonder everyone loves it here.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm

We got seven great pieces of information. Looking for three more contributions
Back to top Go down
arbigbuckhunter

PostSubject: great idea   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:29 pm

did you know that spothog has 100% lifetime guarantee.

also when you get a price on the db gamecalls it will include your shipping.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Do you know, our friends at MUDDY replace your straps every three years free of charge AND they have flat rate shipping.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:09 pm

Great job guys

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
THE BULL

THE BULL

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 pm

i prefer to just get all my info off this thread...lol...better way of getting informed...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video's, Video's, video's   Video's, Video's, video's Empty

Back to top Go down

Video's, Video's, video's
Page 1 of 1