Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

G-2 Kicker and Red Man

Go down 
+5
Joe
mathewsguy
TheRomer
MRA
Slunger Seeker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

G-2 Kicker and Red Man Empty
PostSubject: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:30 pm

These two bucks are def. buddies, whenever I get a picture of one the other is not far behind. The one has kickers on both his G-2's so thats how he got his name. The ten point has a tumor or something on the side of his face, so it looks like he has a big chew of Red Man in so thats how he got his name. Not sure if they are going to be shooters. We will just have to see because they are going to be very, very close to being shooters.
G-2 Kicker and Red Man MDGC1526
G-2 Kicker and Red Man MDGC1527
G-2 Kicker and Red Man MDGC1528
G-2 Kicker and Red Man MDGC1530G-2 Kicker and Red Man MDGC1531
This is an older picture but you can see he has a big chew in.
G-2 Kicker and Red Man MDGC2738
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Nice bucks...... Looks like you need to make another sweet sign Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:34 pm

good looking bucks

so witch one is named the G-2 Kicker? the buck in the first 3 pics or the one in the 4th pic with the kicker on the other side?

or is one lefty and one is righty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:44 pm

nice bucks man good luck with them
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm

I just looked at them a little better, and the one with the kicker on the right side and the one with the kicker on the left have to be twins, their racks are exactly the same except kickers on opposite sides, thats pritty cool
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Couple good bucks right there.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:11 pm

You are stacked up
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:51 pm

They are gonna be hard to pass deffinitely red man.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Hit list keeps growing!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

PostSubject: Same deer   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 pm

The G-2 kicker buck is the buck with the kicker on his left and right G-2. There is not different deer or twins. Its the same deer if you look in the photos you can make out his kickers. In one of the pics you might not be able to see it, but I am possitive its the same deer.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Slunger Seeker wrote:
The G-2 kicker buck is the buck with the kicker on his left and right G-2. There is not different deer or twins. Its the same deer if you look in the photos you can make out his kickers. In one of the pics you might not be able to see it, but I am possitive its the same deer.

Yep you are right now that i compared them they are the same buck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 am

Looking good buddies, once we get the Antler King in the ground and the corn is mature these boys should get quite comfy on the farm. And man I keep looking at Red Man and he is growing on me. If he could get past our neighbors for sure he would be a HOSS next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-2 Kicker and Red Man   G-2 Kicker and Red Man Empty

Back to top Go down

G-2 Kicker and Red Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: Trail Cam Pictures-
Jump to: