Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

reloading the 380acp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

reloading the 380acp Empty
PostSubject: reloading the 380acp   reloading the 380acp EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 pm

this question probably belongs somewhere else on here so feel free to move it. but,i figure most people stop by and warm by the fire Smile i want to reload some 380 shells and i have a question i hope y'all can help me with. is it possible to use 9mm dies to reload the 380,,like i use the dies for 38 to relosd the 357. never tried this ,but a guy told me today that a 380 is sometimes called a 9mm short so i figure the brsaa dimentions are the same if this is true except they are shorter like the 38 is sorter than the 357.. what'yall think. oh yeah.......love wearing my WA shirt here in ky.turned a lot of heads while wearin' it
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: reloading the 380acp   reloading the 380acp EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:31 pm

I don't know the answer to this but Zach will know. He is due back from Vacation on Tuesday evening
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: reloading the 380acp   reloading the 380acp EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 am

thanks for the reply robert Laughing i checked out the data books and the angles are diffrent. so i'll just get a set of dies for that round too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reloading the 380acp   reloading the 380acp Empty

Back to top Go down

reloading the 380acp
Page 1 of 1