Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Headed to the cook out and fun day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Headed to the cook out and fun day Empty
PostSubject: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Our soccer season is over now and we have a end of the year cookout fun day for all the the kids that played. They all get little soccer metals and certificates. There are tons of games for them and a chinese auction. And we hire a big company to come in and have a chicken bbq its alot of fun with the kids so I will let you all know how it goes im headed down to set everything up with a few other people.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Sounds like a great day. Have fun...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:51 pm

sounds like fun, have a great day
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Sounds great buddy... wish the Y I work at soccer season ends when yours does. Mine goes to the end of October. BOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:52 pm

well its about 15 minutes till 10 and just got done its fun for everyone. We get to play soccer under the lights. First the coaches and parents all get to play let me tell you im not as young as I used to be but I did pull off a bycicle kick so all the kids think im a pro lol its funny. Then when the adults get done all the kids get together and play under the lights all in all we had alot of fun and after serving 450 chicken dinners and soccer im spent. But the most important thing is the kids had alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 pm

glad you all had a good time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headed to the cook out and fun day   Headed to the cook out and fun day Empty

Back to top Go down

Headed to the cook out and fun day
Page 1 of 1