Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Little man got to shoot tonight

Go down 
+9
PSE32
TheRomer
Joe
littleslink
Mark
Robert
Corey
volway
Camoed Assassin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Little man got to shoot tonight Empty
PostSubject: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Back from vacation, time to get back to shooting. The little man ( Hunter ) and I went to The Guides barn after watching some deer until dark and shot a little bit. He's starting to get the hang of it.
Little man got to shoot tonight Shooting005
Me with the Martin Savanah
Little man got to shoot tonight Shooting012
The Guide cheating with sights. When you gonna man up and get a long bow?
Little man got to shoot tonight Shooting020
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 am

Don remember PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE,With the young fella.Good to see him shooting,Future WA Member????
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am

Looks like a good place to shoot and a good time!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:45 am

That's the same bow my son started with too. Good way to introduce them into our sport
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:52 am

great fun to shoot with your kids

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:09 am

volway wrote:
Don remember PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE,With the young fella.Good to see him shooting,Future WA Member????
As soon as I can teach him to read and use a computer I will get him on the site. If he's anything like his old man it may take awhile. I didnt start using a computer until I was probablly 25. Allways had one around just never used them.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:26 am

Won't be long until he has a compound bow hunting beside you...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 am

Now that looks like a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

great pics
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Great pictures, way to get the little man started early. He will soon be afflicted.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Cool pics man I love to see the young kids shooting
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:28 pm

Great pics.... I have an arrow saw and I will cut your sons arrows down for free if you want. They should fly a lot better that way.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
volway wrote:
As soon as I can teach him to read and use a computer I will get him on the site. If he's anything like his old man it may take awhile. I didnt start using a computer until I was probablly 25. Allways had one around just never used them.

I hope and pray that he will be nothing like you!! This world could never handle two of you. Just kidding he's a good kid. As far as the primitive bow, you will be back to the Bowtech as soon as you miss one with that thing or a monster steps out at 30 and you can't shoot that far. We will see who is laughing then. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:39 am

volway wrote:

Don, he's got a lot of room to talk, I don't see him giving me much PATIENCE! lol!

Your little Hunter is a cutie. Looks like he may have better form that his old man! Very Happy (just joking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little man got to shoot tonight   Little man got to shoot tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Little man got to shoot tonight
Page 1 of 1