Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

dreamin of bucks

Go down 
+7
Camoed Assassin
TheRomer
Joe
Robert
whitetail pcs
Adam
whitetail fanatic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
whitetail fanatic

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:51 pm

does anybody else have troubles getting to sleep due wandering minds? i am constantly going over possible sets and wind directions whats the main food soure gonna be come october first. should i sit here or at this new spot.
then when i fall asleep i dream of these wide heavy hornedbucks coming out in a lush green food plot. over and over i guess and second guess what or where i should put a stand or if i put my new stand in the right place.
some would say im over thinking it, but am truly a whitetail fanatic.
does anybody else put themselves through this anguish???? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 am

YES!
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:05 am

I do that constantly....and I constantly look for deer. We live on 80 acres, so every time I step outside, I am looking and waiting! lol Also, I watch all the hunting shows that I can right now.......maybe that makes the waiting worse.......hmmmmmm lol
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 am

Every night my friend, every night
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:01 am

Constantly!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 am

Robert wrote:
Every night my friend, every night

X2
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:55 pm

You're not alone.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 pm

You're just Afflicted big guy!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Every day and every night.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 pm

good. im glad to hear im not the only one out there. i try to explain to my wofe and it is truly inexplicable. no? i have the dvr for my tv and i not only baught the outdoor hunting channel but record all the show that have anything to do with these crazy whitetails. i keep thinking im gonna get over it but never do. cant get enough of it. and the thing of it is, i have not even downed a buck of any real size. i mean i was really stoked but im afraid its gonna get worse when or if i get that true beast that im after.
anyway, hope yall dont think im crazy.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 pm

whitetail fanatic wrote:
good. im glad to hear im not the only one out there. i try to explain to my wofe and it is truly inexplicable. no? i have the dvr for my tv and i not only baught the outdoor hunting channel but record all the show that have anything to do with these crazy whitetails. i keep thinking im gonna get over it but never do. cant get enough of it. and the thing of it is, i have not even downed a buck of any real size. i mean i was really stoked but im afraid its gonna get worse when or if i get that true beast that im after.
anyway, hope yall dont think im crazy.

Don't fight it love it.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Join the crowd
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 am

Naaaaaaaaa, no one here thinks you are crazy, for sure! I think we all feel the same but some people just don't understand. I have been working on a decoy all day today in my front yard. Friends just laugh and shake their head! It will all pay off, if I can just get one big one!!!!!! I haven't killed a "monster" either, but Iwant one sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad! Good luck, friend! We are rooting for ya!

rendeer
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 pm

you know what? im routing for you too, all of you.
im freakin stoked about this season and glad i found this forum.
i layed awake last night as a matter of fact wondering if i should concentrate on an area where i know some bucks are or if i should find another spot that would be quick to get to for before and after work, but i just dont know if the deer are in there.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 am

I am trying to figure out a few spots in particular myself. I have nightmares over a buck that I saw in a berry patch last year but didn't shoot because it was so big that I thought it was the neighbor's horse!!! I stood there looking through some pines for a while trying to figure out what it was until it turned around and saw me. It was a MONSTER buck with a gigantic rack, on top of a doe.......I couldn't see anything but his body and no head, because his head was on the other side of her!. lol Needless to say, when it saw me, he about knocked her down, and bolted! I sat down on a stump in shock for about 20 minutes!!! I called my dad and said, come get me , I can't drive!!!! lol I still can't get over it!!!!! Heck, I never will get over it!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:52 am

ah yes, the one that got away. thats all i have had is the ones that got away. last year i was sitting on thanksgiving morning saw nothing. when it was time to get down to get ready for some turkey, i spun around in my tripod and spooked a giant eight that was about 30 yards behind and to the left. he also bolted, but gave me a quick shot just before he slipped back into the thicket and i blew it. my family coulnt understand why ivwas no fun at the thanksgiving table... but i bet yall understand.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:01 am

I hear you brother... 24/7.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 am

hahahahahah...not laughing at you, just with you ;-) All joking aside....I probably wouldn't have been any fun for the rest of the day....It took me about a month to quit thinking about that deer all the time. He was huge. This is land that has not been huntd on in over 10 years except one season. My dad and I got to hunt it the last 2 weeks of deer season last yr. We have got it the entire season this time.The guy that had this the 1 yr of the 10, killed a 17 point. It is huge! We saw 5 big ones in there last yr that we could not get shots at. It is so thick in places that you can't walk. I will be somewhere on that 150 acres alot this yr....when I am not here on our farm. I think I'm about like you, I only have so many places to go. I have here and at that place.....Good luck.......Suzanne

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dreamin of bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreamin of bucks   dreamin of bucks Empty

Back to top Go down

dreamin of bucks
Page 1 of 1