Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

some ??????????

Go down 
+5
volway
TheRomer
The Guide
Robert
madarcher427
9 posters
AuthorMessage
madarcher427

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 pm

i was scouting the other day & noticed something all of the tracks around the field were majority small its a huge bean field & back behind it is a 40 acre or so wood lot & then another field with corn . so heres my question do bucks prefer corn or beans

also noticed alot of coyote tracks around the bean field

i think iam going to try shining the bean field along with other fields to get an idea

its been really dry & hot lately

i just wondered what everyones opinion is on it
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Bucks will take different food at different times and like all deer they will take what is available. The one thing to consider is if there is corn near then they will get in it and stay for the cover. You should try and pop a few yotes though. Couldn't hurt
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Robert is dead on the money. The yotes might not be helping any but my bet is they are around the corn and with it being dry you might not be able to see the tracks as easily. Glass from a distance or use trail cameras to see whats around.
Back to top Go down
madarcher427

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:42 pm

thats a good point ill try to get a couple of yotes

ill start glasing as well thanks
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:23 pm

yep what they said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:22 am

My land in Ky,They will walk through a corn field to get to the beans.But if they are in need of some "High carbohydrates" they will hit the corn hard and heavy. You need to wack those yotes for sure or you want be seeing any "small tracks" anymore.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 am

We have alot of yote problems, too.. We got one last week, but saw 4 in one day a couple of weeks ago!!!! Take em down!!!

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 am

Sounds like you need someone to come in and trap those coyotes. Or just get the rifle out, a big old bait pile, a distress call, a red spot light and pile them yotes up. Either way, you won't have to small tracks to see before too long either if you don't nip that in the butt...
Back to top Go down
madarcher427

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:00 am

thank you ! i gotta make sure i can use a rifle where i hunt for yotes
Back to top Go down
Bowhunterchick

Bowhunterchick

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Hey Brian
Let me know if you need some help with those yotes
I would be glad to come down and help you out
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 am

The only good type of coyote is a dead one.... you know what I am saying?
Back to top Go down
madarcher427

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Joe wrote:
The only good type of coyote is a dead one.... you know what I am saying?

Joe i know what your saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some ?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: some ??????????   some ?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

some ??????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: All About the Whitetails-
Jump to: