Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

This is different

Go down 
+14
littleslink
Mrs Volway
volway
Jody
Big Sexy
whitetail fanatic
ron
PSE32
whitetail pcs
Dave
Joe
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

This is different Empty
PostSubject: This is different   This is different EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:54 pm

You guys ever see this done? A guy up in Pennsylvania camo dips anything you want with all types of patterns. Thought it was pretty cool. I will probablly get it done to a couple sometime.

This is different 1250611652
This is different 1250611680
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

that is very cool
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Ive never seen it before,it is diff for sure
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:45 am

I have seen it done by a few guys. I think it is really really cool though.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:43 am

Looks good...
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:08 pm

That is pretty sweet, I have never seen that before.
Back to top Go down
ron

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 pm

IVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE. LOOKS LIKE A KEEPER
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:50 pm

thats crazy... i love it.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes that is cool. There is getting to be more and more folks getting in to dipping. Just about any of them that dip patterns will dip sculls. Some of the places will not pay for the licence to use some of the camo patterns due to price. Sky is the limmit as to what you can get things dipped to look like now. Have you seen the bright collors w/water dropplets? They are cool too. What does this guy charge a skull?
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:23 pm

That is way cool.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:25 pm

I believe it is right around $100. He cleans rhe skull for you to. I haven't seen any of the patterns you mentioned but have seen some other than camo.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:39 pm

That is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:45 am

That is pretty cool. At NWTF, I walked up to Cuz and he had some turkey legs like that, while they were pretty ugly (admit it, turkey legs aren't the prettiest thing on a turkey) the Mossy Oak pattern was neat.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 pm

That looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mike

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:02 pm

I saw that at the Harrisbury, PA show this year. It was pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Mike wrote:
I saw that at the Harrisbury, PA show this year. It was pretty cool!

Yeah that is where we had seen it. I was wondering the other day are you guys going to do a booth there this year? If so let us know, we never miss the show.
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am

sharp looki' i think,,be nice to have hangin' arround
Back to top Go down
Bowhunterchick

Bowhunterchick

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

I saw that at ATA show this year. They had lots of different camos and patterns to choose from. A pretty cool way to display your European mounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is different Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is different   This is different Empty

Back to top Go down

This is different
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whitetail Affliction :: Buck Fever :: All About the Whitetails-
Jump to: