Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!

Go down 
+6
Jody
whitetail pcs
Camoed Assassin
Dave
Joe
garymulti
10 posters
AuthorMessage
garymulti

New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! Empty
PostSubject: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Hello, I am wondering if any of you would be interested in this new product. Its a cast replica of a euro mounted whitetail, muley, elk, ect. It is really awesome looking and can pretty much be stuck on anything that is a clean surface, i.e truck dashboard ect. I also have the shed antler cast that would hang from the truck mirror. Let me know if you have any interest in these guys and gals! The euros will sell for about $50 tyd and the sheds are about $35 tyd. Thanks, Gary
New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! Muley
New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! Tommies
New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! Tommyshed
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Those look pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 pm

The hanging antlers are really cool!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Preety cool. I like the sheds.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:39 am

They both are very nice! That would make some great Christmas presents.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am

I do like those very much. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 am

We have the trading post on here to help members!

Please keep in mind if you sell products on here to keep it under or at cost the company making those products.

http://www.kings-catalog.com/products-page/big-racks/

thank you if you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:54 pm

That's a major price increase. Holy cow
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Robert wrote:
That's a major price increase. Holy cow

Ya no kidding. Good catch Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunterchick

Bowhunterchick

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey Bran thanks for taking care of this Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:53 am

That is crazy!! Thanks Brandon.

I thought that was a little high when I first saw it, but wow.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:46 pm

That is def. a big difference. Shocked
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:35 am

If you noticed on my original post I said the prices for the deer rack was going to be about $50.00. I posted that before I took delivery of the product and sell these on Archery Talk for $39.00 tyd. The website you copied and pasted no longer sells this product. They advertise the whitetail rack for $24.95 and the SHIPPING on that would have been $8.95 So they were asking 34.00 and I am selling them for $39 and I have them and they don't. I sell the shed antlers that hang from the rear view mirrors on Archery talk for $20 - $23tyd depending on what the people order. The website you posted sold them for $13.95 + $6.95 shipping bringing theirs to $21 and they can't even sell you one if you wanted it.
Like I said I posted the original thread with an estimate of costs. I never updated it because I saw no real interest in the product on WA and that could have been due to my over pricing the estimate. You can check my threads on Archery Talk under Garymulti to see that I am really not trying to rip anyone off and have the product available for sale at a good price and have very many happy customers. Thanks, Gary
Back to top Go down
garymulti

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:48 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a copy of my thread on AT minus the pics. Hope this clears up the confusion of me trying to ripp anyone off. I am just a starving ARTIST trying to pay my bills....................Gary

I finally got ahold of the awesome dashboard droptine buck, the shed that hangs from the truck mirror and some stainless steel emblems. I was able to get the amount that I needed and to negotiate a better price! The droptine buck deer rack is made of high quality casting resin with an internal wire frame.Includes a base with a peel sticker and swivel that allows you to adjust the angle and stick it on just about any clean, dry surface. $39.00 tyd

The matching shed antler that looks awesome hanging from the truck mirror is made of the same quality resin and is priced at $20.00tyd

I also have these awesome stainless steel emblems that can be applied to the side of the truck and look "Factory". I have quite a few nice styles including whitetail skull and rack,,ect. These sell for $12 each.

These are also available in limited quantity in "ELK". If you buy a dashboard buck, mirror shed , and 2 emblems I will discount price to $70 tyd!
Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!   New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Awesome Dashboard Euro Mounts and Sheds!
Page 1 of 1