Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.

Go down 
+6
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
MRA
mathewsguy
Joe
Darius
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Darius

Darius

The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. Empty
PostSubject: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:53 pm

I got my scent blocker outfitters suit in today and like everybody else has said it is ridiculous nice. I'm about afraid to wear it in the woods. Its by far the best and nicest camo i have ever owned.
The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. DSC01388
The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. DSC01389
The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. DSC01390
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:57 pm

That is what I am talking about D! Told you would be glad you bought some. SB makes some great quality stuff without a doubt. Glad you like man. Gonna look good this Nov. when we are chaisng some deer.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Great looking stuff man
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Totally Jealous, will be getting my own sometime for sure.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:10 pm

Nice new threads you got there.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:23 pm

looking good
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Looks good. I can't wait to get some of my own...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Just got one of these brand new... AMAZING! Can't wait to use it... 100% Waterproof!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 9:14 pm

That a boy Dave. I think both you and D are gonna love the suit. Scent Blocker makes some fantastic stuff. You two will be able to go out and battle the rain with no problems. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Dave wrote:
Just got one of these brand new... AMAZING! Can't wait to use it... 100% Waterproof!

Nawww you don't want to hunt when it rains. The deer don't move anyways. (sshhhhhh...don't tell Dave they really do).
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Jody wrote:
Dave wrote:

Nawww you don't want to hunt when it rains. The deer don't move anyways. (sshhhhhh...don't tell Dave they really do).

Geeeeee, Jody. Thought we were friends.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Ahhh they only move in sconnie when it rains. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.   The SB Outfitters RECIEVED. Empty

Back to top Go down

The SB Outfitters RECIEVED.
Page 1 of 1