Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Important announcement

Go down 
+5
Dave
Camoed Assassin
Joe
mathewsguy
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Important announcement Empty
PostSubject: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Well it's that time of year again, actually I'm a few weeks late on this but it's time. Each year about this time I address a very important issue to many of us. Treestand harness's. This year it's even more important to me after watching a very close friend fall 20 feet and land a few feet away from me last summer. I've started gathering them up and it's time to find them new homes. Now these aren't 100 dollar harnesses for you to upgrade too. These are comfortable 6 point harnesses that could save your life or the life of someone you know. If you aren't wearing a Harness or someone you know isn't wearing one then you can get one from WTA and me. There is no cost associated with it and all you have to do is give me your word you will wear it.
So please don't hesitate to ask. I've got several that need a good home. All the harnesses I currently have are brand new. In the last three years we've supplied hunters with over 140 harnesses and I hope to keep that going. All I need from you is a PM with your name and addy and I'll get one out to you. It's not important if it's for someone that's not on the site. All that matters is it's for someone that needs it.
Remember my motto: Hunters drag deer out of the woods, not each other.

Hunt safe and hunt smart.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Thats a great idea to do. I will have to start trying to find some to do that with. Very cool Robert and its very important to always wear a harness in the stand.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 pm

I have actually gave away 2 of the ones I had to hunters that used to not wear one. They said if they had one they would wear it so I gave them out. This is a great thing Robert does every season I have known him and people who don't have a harness should take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Very cool of you Robert. I could probablly scronge a few up if you need any extras. Nothing special just the ones that come with stands.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:12 pm

That is very generous of you Robert and an important reminder to us all. Be sure to send him a PM if you or someone you know needs one.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes please if you dont have one just shoot Robert a PM and he will get you one
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

GREAT idea Robert.EVERYONE please wear one,If you know someone who doesn't then here is your chance to get them one.Thanks again Robert
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 am

Season is coming fast everyone if you dont have a harness or you know someone who needs one please send Robert a pm and get one. There is no reason to be in a stand without one. Remember someone is counting on you to come home.
Back to top Go down
DeathFromAbove

DeathFromAbove

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Well I gotta say im guilty sometimes I get into my stand without a harness and its mainy due to the fact that I dont own a decent harness.Your so right Chad my family wants me to comae out of the woods ,,Well sometimes they do.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:06 pm

I have a friend that is paralized from the neck down because of a tree stand fall. That is why i'll never hunt out of one. I know it's safe if you use the right restraints, but i just can't bring myself to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important announcement   Important announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

Important announcement
Page 1 of 1