Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

huntin boots for BIG BOYS

Go down 
+2
mathewsguy
Theking1084
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Theking1084

Theking1084

huntin boots for BIG BOYS Empty
PostSubject: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

I am trying to buy hunting boots but i am having no luck my foot measures up to a size 15 EEEE every where i look all i see are baby boots you know like size 10-13 anyone have any good sites or stores to look at? thanks Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Hey there bud I moved this to this section for you it will get a better response here. Good luck finding your boots
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Do you have a secret santa gift exchange with Shack? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Not really sure... I guess I havebaby feet lol
Back to top Go down
SCHunter

SCHunter

PostSubject: Re: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 pm

15 EEEE!!!!!!!!!! Do you use a rifle, bow or do you just stomp them to death?? Wow that is a foot. You may be the reason they are reporting bigfoot sightings in the woods in various locations. All kidding aside I have never seen a shoe that big and wouldn't know where they would have them. You may have to resort to some kind of custom boot or something I'm not sure. They should have something out there somewhere but that size would be few and far between.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:47 am

I have a simalar problem. I have 15 EE, slightly narrower. I have ordered directly from Lacross my mud boots. and have found a few that fit at Cabellas. The stare, not int he catologs. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huntin boots for BIG BOYS   huntin boots for BIG BOYS Empty

Back to top Go down

huntin boots for BIG BOYS
Page 1 of 1