Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Muddy Outdoors Commercial

Go down 
+6
mathewsguy
Robert
Camoed Assassin
Corey
Joe
Mike
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Muddy Outdoors Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Just finished up editing a commercail shoot for Muddy Outdoors! This will be entered into the commercial contest on their site www.gomuddy.com Be sure to help a brother out and go vote for it as your favorite!

I also uploaded it on the home page so you can get a sneak peak!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:49 pm

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't vote for his when u ain't seen mine yet guys!!! I like u and all Mike but I gotta just let em know they might want to wait to cast their votes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Looks Good.
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Corey wrote:
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't vote for his when u ain't seen mine yet guys!!! I like u and all Mike but I gotta just let em know they might want to wait to cast their votes. Smile

LOL!!!! Come on Ragsy....let's see what ya got!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 am

Mike wrote:
Corey wrote:
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!! Come on Ragsy....let's see what ya got!

You might have to give me a lil while seeing as how I havent been home in 7 months. Besides I thought you were going to help me when I come up there? Smile
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 am

Nice job Mike. I like it. Mine is almost done as well. Should be finished before I leave for Kentucky
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:39 am

What is going on I cant see the video on our home page the last video that will play for me is mikes area 51 video. all the new ones wont play for me.
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 am

That is pretty sweet, way to go.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:08 pm

That is outstanding is all I have to say! Love it!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Let the best man win...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:31 pm

littleslink wrote:
Let the best man win...

Or boy (Corey is getting in on the contest too)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Dave wrote:
littleslink wrote:
Let the best man win...

lol!

OUCH!!!!!! I just got a sharp pain in my back. What the heck is that?
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 pm

That's alright Rags, I got another one finished up today so I'm a couple ahead of you. But I'll help you on your commercial shoot....I have a really good idea just for you!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 am

Mike wrote:
That's alright Rags, I got another one finished up today so I'm a couple ahead of you. But I'll help you on your commercial shoot....I have a really good idea just for you!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Why do I have a sneeky suspicion that I won't like it at all????
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am

Corey wrote:
Dave wrote:
littleslink wrote:
Let the best man win...

lol!

OUCH!!!!!! I just got a sharp pain in my back. What the heck is that?

I could not resist... you know we are still buddies!
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Corey wrote:
Mike wrote:

Haha. Why do I have a sneeky suspicion that I won't like it at all????

Oh I don't know? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddy Outdoors Commercial   Muddy Outdoors Commercial Empty

Back to top Go down

Muddy Outdoors Commercial
Page 1 of 1