Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Are you ready for some.......

Go down 
+6
Dave
Jody
Mark
Joe
Robert
Dream Catcher
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

Are you ready for some....... Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:46 pm

FOOTBALL??????

So who is everyone on here a Homer for?

I am Boomer Sooner bred, sooooo...Saturday sucked...

The Pokes looked good though, so did Texas. Looks like a good season ahead here in the Big XII South...

cheers

>>------->
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 am

I love watching college football but am a pure homer for the Colts and Manning
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:03 am

Gator and Colts fan here.....Gators looked sharp on Saturday and will be there in person to see the Colts first game on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

Colts fan here..... dont really have a college team because Indiana U (IU) football has sucked since 1974.....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:56 am

The Badgers but this year is going to be tough I think. Our coach sucks! What a great time of year though!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:55 am

I am a big Notre Dame fan for college football. Going to one of their games against Purdue this year. It is A Saturday night game, in September (thankfully before hunting season).

For Pro, I have always been a Philadelphia fan (since I grew up an hour above Philly). Hopefully this year they can pull it all together and win the big one.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 am

We are.........

PENN STATE.

They play a bunch of cupcakes this year, and if they can beat Ohio State in Happy Valley, they will be probably go undefeated. The big 10 is lousy as usual, and they will probably get smoked in a BCS bowl. Their secondary is probably going to be weak, but they are very strong at all of the other positions...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm

I watch college ball but don't have a favorite team ( to may to choose from)
But the pros it's the Tampa Bay Bucs. Looks like it is going to be a rough year.
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 pm

I only really watch college football. Im a pritty big K-State Fan since I went to that town to college. I dont mind watching KU but would rather root for K-State
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 pm

MIZ-ZOU baby! Finally in the top 25 this year lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for some.......   Are you ready for some....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you ready for some.......
Page 1 of 1