Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Okie bowhunter chic :D

Go down 
+16
Dream Catcher
littleslink
The Guide
Brandon
Bowhunterchick
PSE32
volway
shehuntsva
Dave
Joe
Adam
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Mark
Camoed Assassin
pristinehuntress
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

Okie bowhunter chic :D Empty
PostSubject: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm 24, I shoot a Mathews DXT and just recently shot my first ASA tournament and LOVED IT! I shot a 171 and placed 8th out of 22 women hunters. Next year, I'm taking the entire tournament LOL.

I have been hunting since I was 12 but have only been shooting my bow for two years now -- and didn't really get serious until this year (with the purchase of my DXT).

I am the single mother of a 4-year-old girl who is going to be my tournament arrow-slinging prodigy child.

I love wearing camo every day of the year and my favorite places to go shopping are Bass Pro and Academy (living in Tulsa, we have no Cabelas or Gander).

I'm in school and I get my Physical Therapist Assistant license next August. I graduate in May.

I am all about getting women in the woods and out up against all these boys. They only think they know what they're doing until they are matched up against a woman with skills. Then they start re-thinking things Smile

I have a great sense of humor and am very sarcastic. I love to give people a hard time. And Brandon Hambone himself harassed me until I would sign up. So, yeah. I'm here Smile

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:25 pm

Thank you Smile I am normally on www.myoutdoorzone.com (where Ham came from) but I'm always game for new faces!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Hello and welcome aboard

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Hi Mark, thanks!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Welcome to the site we are glad to have you with us
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Welcome to the WA family, glad you you could join us. sounds like you are going to fit right in around here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:16 am

Here's to hoping Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:33 am

Great to have you. You had a great intro! I hope you make yourself at home. I take it you will be deer hunting this season. Oklahoma is a great state. I spent quite a bit of time there playing for the Redhawks this year. Best of luck and welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:47 am

Welcome to the Affliction Amanda.
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Adam, I will be bowhunting Oklahoma this year. Season begins October 1, so there's a bit of a lull in between my tournament shooting and bow season. I suppose I should do some homework Razz

I am also traveling to Minnesota to kill a monster buck and a few honkers in November. VERY excited about that. I have never hunted Minnesota.. Getting involved and being on networking sites such as this has really opened a lot of doors for me, and for that I am very thankful.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Welcome to the site! It is good to have you with us and I am sure that you will enjoy the site. Congrats on your tournament success... I love shooting 3D as well and it deffinately has made me a better hunter. Looking forward to reading soe of your posts. Be sure to tall your friends about the site!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Welcome to WA! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:04 am

Welcome to the Affliction Amanda
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 am

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
Getting excited about this season coming up. More and more plans being made for the fall.. .. Training for some new stuff, doors opening up.. Good stuff, maynard.

My last tourney is coming up this next weekend. Pretty stoked about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 am

Hey thanks for signing up! Congrats on all of your tournament success and good luck to the future ones. Make sure you bring some of your friends over! Good luck getting through school as well, I have two more years myself and it is dragging by lol.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunterchick

Bowhunterchick

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey girl
Welcome to WA
Nice to see you here this is a great site
Cant wait till Nov we are gonna have so much fun lol

Cool
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 pm

girl, I know!!!!! it's gonna be GAME ON. no doubt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey hey! So happy you made it!! about time dork!!
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Brandon wrote:
Hey hey! So happy you made it!! about time dork!!

About time I get you off my back, butt-munch!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Welcome Aboard.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello and welcome to the affliction...
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Thank you Smile Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Thats right. Oklahoma is comingon strong... You all are going to see whats up!!!
Back to top Go down
pristinehuntress

pristinehuntress

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am

Dream Catcher wrote:
Thats right. Oklahoma is comingon strong... You all are going to see whats up!!!

That's right! coming on strong indeed! Now we need some official representation from the great state of Oklahoma..... *wink*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okie bowhunter chic :D   Okie bowhunter chic :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Okie bowhunter chic :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next