Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Monster 12 point

Go down 
+15
Dave
Robert
RattleSnake
Dream Catcher
volway
The Guide
Mark
littleslink
Camoed Assassin
Joe
TheRomer
oregonzach
Darius
mathewsguy
Slunger Seeker
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Well here he is, the buck I will be going after on opening morning of Ohio bow season. I hope he keeps the same pattern and I am able to get this buck on film. He is a true giant for the area I am hunting. I do have a question about his score. What do you think he will score?
Monster 12 point MDGC1218
Monster 12 point MDGC1223
Monster 12 point MDGC1290
Monster 12 point MDGC1292
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

That is a true giant good luck getting on him I hope you get to introduce him a broadhead
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Thats an awesome buck. My "guess" is 180s. Not real good with the scoring but just a guess.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Wow, what a trophy! Some serious length on those beams, glad you are getting so many
pics of this giant during shooting light!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:23 pm

great looking buck, hope you get a shot at him. my guess would have to be in the 160 class.

And he still looks to be a younger deer, that deer could turn into a world class deer if given the time.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Thats a great buck. Hope you get on him. I would say 150's as far as score.....
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Nice. I would say he close to 160
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:59 pm

I agree. He'll be in the 160s probably...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Awaesome buck......160-164!!! Great buck

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Very nice. I would say 160s. Good luck with him as well.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Mid 160's
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:46 am

The real question is can you let him go for another year? He is still young..

Absolute incredible buck!!!!

>>------->
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake

RattleSnake

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:40 am

WOW! Shocked That is one impressive set of head gear. I would agree though that he looks young like maybe only 3.5. I don't know how anybody could pass a clean 160 class though, but if you did he would almost make Boone next year with gained mass.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:51 am

I'd say he scores perfect for the wall. What a great buck. I certainly hope you get a shot at him in bow season. Would love to see a post with you standing over his arrowed body
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 pm

Yeah, he is a great one! I love the crab claws! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:08 pm

We(my brother is Slunger Seeker) thought that he might be 3 1/2 because last year he was very small bodied but had 10 pts and was nice then. This deer would blow up if given the chance but other hunters do hunt this area so I hope my bro puts an arrow through him on opening night. Even if he was in an area only we hunted it would still be hard to pass of deer like this. Sure some of you say that on here but if he walked by ya I think it would be a different story. Put a Rage in him buddies!!
Back to top Go down
Slunger Seeker

Slunger Seeker

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Cant wait til season   Monster 12 point EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:28 pm

My brother is right. I am guessing this deer to be only 3.5 years of age. He absolutley blew up this year he probably gained atleast 20 inches of horn on his head. I know he is young and given the time he could and probably would be a world class deer. But, the area that this deer is in is not a good one for him to make it the whole season without getting shot. Not to mention last year when the snow flew and it got really cold this deer was visible every night right beside a major road way. So who is to say that he wouldnt get poached if he did make the season. There are to many variables to go through about him to make the season. So that is why I am going to do everything I can to try to havest this deer sometime this season. I wish I could put him on a leash and hide him for a couple seasons but that is not how it works in the wild. Every hunter I have talked to thinks that he is young but they also say that they would shoot this deer if given the chance. And maybe a few (very few) of you wouldnt shoot this deer or say you wouldnt, well I tip my hat to you. Hope everyone has a great season and is also safe.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 am

Incredible deer! Pass him up... haha, JK. I would just hope I wasn't shaking too much when that moment came. He is a great buck. 160's at the least.
Back to top Go down
twodog

twodog

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:26 pm

very nice buck. I agree probably 3 or so, I would guess 150 to maybe 160. Very nice, good luck, either way you go.
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:07 am

great buck man....no way i could pass him up and wait another year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monster 12 point Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster 12 point   Monster 12 point Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster 12 point
Page 1 of 1