Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Romer your turtle

Go down 
+4
Dave
Joe
hackettmw
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:30 am

Hey buddy I just notice your turtle is almost there man. Good luck buddy I hope you get to put a good one on the ground. I still have to wait another month before my season starts. watching you guys kill deer is going to make it hard for me.
Back to top Go down
hackettmw

hackettmw

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:59 am

Yeah good luck Romer and Chad, Chad, Chad, you know as well as I do, you couldn't wait for the season to start as soon as it ended. Don't forget Patience is a virtue.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am

Good luck Mike!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 am

Best of luck to you Mike, make us all proud!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Thanks guys, my turtle only has one night of his jurney left then he will reach his destination about 6 in the morning cheers
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Can't wait. The only thing we are expecting a west north west wind and that sucks for most of our morning stands during the early part of the season. But its the first day and I would not miss it for anything.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Romer what ya going to do with the turtle during the season. You gonna keep him around and use him next year, or maybe to count down for turkey season. Or you going to let him go and just get a new and hopefully faster one for the next countdown.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Romer what ya going to do with the turtle during the season. You gonna keep him around and use him next year, or maybe to count down for turkey season. Or you going to let him go and just get a new and hopefully faster one for the next countdown.

I deff need a fast one but i kinda grew fond of the little guy so ill prolly keep him around and give him another go for turkey season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Good luck all you Indy boys...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

littleslink wrote:
Good luck all you Indy boys...

not all them get to hunt, just us special ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Romer your turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romer your turtle   Romer your turtle Empty

Back to top Go down

Romer your turtle
Page 1 of 1