Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

went to check camera

Go down 
+2
Dave
mathewsguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

went to check camera Empty
PostSubject: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 am

I went out to check my trail cams this morning only made it to one of them. On my way to it on the 4 wheeler trail I came across a huge bear track that was in one of my old boot tracks in the mud. This is a really big bear. Its should be really good this year for bears I have all those pics of bears at my buddys house and now this big guy is outback behind my house hopefully I can get one of them with the bow. Headed back down in a few to put the camera back up where he was at maybe I can get a pic of this big bear.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Sounds like a monster... Be careful out there... Hopefully he will be a rug on your livingroom floor!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:27 pm

Thats pretty cool. Make sure to post the pics if you get any of him.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Awesome! Can you put bait out in NY, at least to keep him around?
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:48 pm

no cant do bait here. In the last 5 years there have been 3 bears killed right close to my house and we also have all thos epics of the bears at my buddys and he got one last year over there and his uncle the year before. we have alot of bears around here
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Good news, hopefully you can put a arrow threw him
Back to top Go down
bonehunters

bonehunters

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Putting an arrow through a big bear is a sweet feeling, I hope you get that chance. BH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: went to check camera   went to check camera Empty

Back to top Go down

went to check camera
Page 1 of 1