Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Very sad news for our family

Go down 
+12
volway
oregonzach
Camoed Assassin
Robert
Dave
LawCoBowhunter
mibigbuckhunter
Joe
Dream Catcher
Mark
mathewsguy
TheRomer
16 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

Very sad news for our family Empty
PostSubject: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm

found out last night that my wifes Grandmother past away. she was a great person to be around and we will miss her very much Crying or Very sad

and then this morning we found out that Grandmas Sister past away, a double whammy to us all. they will be haveing a double showing and funeral for them both.

I may not be on much the rest of the week.gotta take care of the family
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Wow buddy im really sorry to hear tha. I wish you and your family the best. If you need anything just give me a call.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Maike and family,Sorry for your loss.........

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:05 pm

I will put your family in my prayers....
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Mike I am really sorry to hear this. Terrible news for you and your family. If there is anything you need you have my number.

Last edited by Joe on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Sorry to hear about your Loss.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Sorry to hear i about that...I'll keep your family in our prayers...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Sorry to hear about that Mike... Your family will be in my prayers. Draw close to eachother during this tough time and cast all your cares on Christ. Like other people have said, let me know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm sorry to hear of the lose.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Sorry for your families losses. Keep your heads up.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:25 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Mike, you are in my family's prayers.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:07 pm

The family and I want to thank you all for the prayers and thoughts its going to be rough the next few days and we need all we can get.

Thanks again everyone
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:39 am

Sorry to hear about that Mike,Remember your Affliction family is always here if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:27 am

Sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:53 am

Hey Mike sorry for your loss. We will keep you in our prayers. I just lost my grandfather about 9 months ago so I know how you feel. Take care of the family and be strong.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 am

So sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:01 pm

Thanks again everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very sad news for our family   Very sad news for our family Empty

Back to top Go down

Very sad news for our family
Page 1 of 1