Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My trip up north

Go down 
+5
Dave
volway
mathewsguy
Camoed Assassin
Robert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Just got home from a great and super fun trip up to northern Indiana. Zach and I headed up to hunt with Dave and another friend Jack. We saw a lot of deer on the trip and even filled a few doe tags. Lots of big deer sign and a few youngs guys walking around but only two does found their way home. Actually mine stayed in the Wabash area. A client of my wife's was looking for some deer meat so I was happy to supply her with one. Dave and his wife were wonderful host and Dave and Jack had us set up on some great spots each and every time. Was a great hunting trip but an even better time hanging with friends.
I look forward to hunting with Dave and Jack again this year some time. And of course I always enjoy anytime I get hunting with Zach
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Glad to hear you had a good time. Congrats on the doe kill.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Glad you guys had a good time
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Glad to hear you all had a good trip,Congrats on the Doe
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 pm

We were all glad to have you... Had a great time. Nothing like hanging out with good friends and doing something you love---hunting. Glad you both were able to see some deer and that you each were able to fill a tag. It was a fun time for sure and a great all around experience. Looking forward to having you up again for another hunt.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun was had, congrats on the doe kills
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:34 am

Sounds like a fun trip.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:01 pm

It was a blast, Dave and his wife are about the nicest hosts in the world. Plus, Dave took us to all of his honey holes, it was a great trip!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:58 pm

oregonzach wrote:
It was a blast, Dave and his wife are about the nicest hosts in the world. Plus, Dave took us to all of his honey holes, it was a great trip!

Thanks... We were glad that you made the trip up and I enjoyed heaing your bow go off and hearing your arrow smack that deer at the Reservior!
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Sounds like a great time guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My trip up north Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip up north   My trip up north Empty

Back to top Go down

My trip up north
Page 1 of 1