Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Buck in turnips

Go down 
+5
Early Morning Gobble
volway
littleslink
Dave
mathewsguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 am

This is one of the bucks that is coming into the turnips at my buddys Kurts house. He has a split G3 he does not have alot for antlers but is a older deer with a huge body. This is one of the bucks that Kurt is trying to harvest. How old do you guys think he is?
Buck in turnips MDGC0004
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:26 am

Here is another pic of him
Buck in turnips MDGC0003
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:13 am

He does have a big body! Great pics. Hopefully Kurt gets to put him down in the durt. HAHA... Yeah, I know I spelled it wrong, but I liked the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:18 am

Ya I hope he does also. I hope I have the record button pushed when he does. He is a big deer just not alot of antlers on his head.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 pm

He looks like a wrinkled old guy. You better go cut some of those turnips for him. He probably doesn't have any teeth left...
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:32 am

Big body
Back to top Go down
Early Morning Gobble

Early Morning Gobble

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 pm

big bodied buck there...
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Look at that big pot belly and that saggy back! I'd say that buck is past the 6 year mark. Hope you get him!
Back to top Go down
Grunt and Gobble

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:18 pm

Where are ya'll located? I think that would have something to do with how old that deer looks. I would think if he was over 6 he would have better mass and a longer Roman nose. That could just be me though but I don't think that deer is as old as you think he is.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Im in the souther tier of new york. I will be honest if you see a 120 inch deer here you better shoot it because its more than likely the best buck you will see. Every year someone kills a 150 inch buck. The bucks here just dont get really big antlers. The average weight of a buck killed here is around 150 pounds. that dressed weight
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Big body buck,nice.
Back to top Go down
jasonc

jasonc

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 am

looks like he is getting his belly full..hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buck in turnips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buck in turnips   Buck in turnips Empty

Back to top Go down

Buck in turnips
Page 1 of 1