Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
    Lacrosse footwear
    Photobucket
    Carbon Express
    Photobucket
    Black Gold Sights
    Photobucket
    Nimrod Packs
    Photobucket
    SKB Bow and Gun Cases
    Photobucket
    Bohning Archery
    Photobucket
    G5 Broadheads
    Photobucket
    Scent Blocker
    Photobucket

doe in estrus

Go down 
    +8
    LawCoBowhunter
    volway
    Dream Catcher
    Dave
    Corey
    The Guide
    Camoed Assassin
    kyhareraiser
    12 posters
    AuthorMessage
    kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:34 pm

ju st wonderin' what type of deer pee everyone uses and has had success with.i nornally use tinks 69 ,and so does everyone else in my neighborhood.so i figure that the bucks will get use to that smell and the smell or noise of the human and figure out that where the tinks smell is ,that there is a hunter wanting to slank an arrow or a bullet at them.. diffrent scent might get their attention better ..what do y'all think
    Back to top Go down
    Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 pm

the only lure I have had any luck wiyh is code blue standing estorus, it's expensive but I believe it works.
    Back to top Go down
    The Guide

The Guide

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:07 pm

I am not much on scents, but since hunting with CA when he uses the standing estorus we have had some luck. Although we have never killed anything that has came into it. We have had some small bucks seem interested. It is just a matter of time before a big boy gets a nose full and he gives us that chance.
    Back to top Go down
    Corey

Corey

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 pm

I use lots of different scents but have never had any obv sucess with any of them. Hopefully this is the year though. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Dave

Dave

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Corey wrote:
    I use lots of different scents but have never had any obv sucess with any of them. Hopefully this is the year though. Smile

Same here... This year, I will be using some Docs scents... So like you, I hope that it will be the ticket this year.
    Back to top Go down
    Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Never had any luck with any scent. Except once. We got ahold of some stuff called Buck Suicide. It was bottled locally and could only be handled with rubber gloves. I mean this stuff was raunchy. I honestly think when we cracked the bottle every deer in the woods jerked to. Dad and I both killed bucks the first night we used it. Cant get it anymore.

Other than that, not sure if it really makes a difference. I always try to hit scrapes with it..
    Back to top Go down
    volway

volway

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:20 am

I use Doc's,From Extream Doe in Heta,to the 249 Devastater.Stuff is great.
    Back to top Go down
    LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 am

I'm using scents from Hoosier Trapper Supply this year...Seems to be working good so far...I've just been using dominate buck so far and I may try using some of their estrus tonight and this weekend...
    Back to top Go down
    Joe

Joe

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:36 am

Same here Darin. I have been using Hoosier Trapper Supply for the last couple years. Works well for me.
    Back to top Go down
    shehuntsva

shehuntsva

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:52 am

Code Blue for us.
    Back to top Go down
    oregonzach

oregonzach

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:00 pm

I've used quite a few different scents, and I'm not sure any of them did much other than cover my scent. But hey, if they do that they are worth it to me! I'm using Docs this year and hope to see them come in on a string!
    Back to top Go down
    volway

volway

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:15 pm

oregonzach wrote:
    I've used quite a few different scents, and I'm not sure any of them did much other than cover my scent. But hey, if they do that they are worth it to me! I'm using Docs this year and hope to see them come in on a string!
    Better be ready Zach,I love their stuff
    Back to top Go down
    Darius

Darius

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 am

I have used Doc's, Code Blue and Tinks. Personally I have had extreme results using Docs estrous and buck lure in the rut. First time I used it I had two buck 30 yards from the stand in less than 30 min.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

doe in estrus Empty
    PostSubject: Re: doe in estrus   doe in estrus Empty

Back to top Go down

doe in estrus
    Page 1 of 1