Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Case or No Case?

Go down 
+16
buckbuster217
MJewell
wacker
Cajun83
Camel
oaktree
30pointbuck
shehuntsva
Darius
volway
Camoed Assassin
mathewsguy
Joe
Corey
The Guide
Dave
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Just wondering how many of you use a case when transporting you bow to and from the deer woods. I was always strickly case, but as of right now... I am no case. I am only no case, because someone thought the would help themselves to it when I made the mistake of leaving it in an uncovered truck bed. That won't happen again.

I like the soft cases with the zippers... not a lot to mess with, but stll gives your bow some protection. I just need to get myself another one now!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 pm

No case but I only have to go less than a half a mile from my house to hunt. If I had to travel over an hour. I guess I would probably use a case and probably a soft case.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Always have mine in a case. I do alot of transporting mine in a boat and I also put it on the tow haul thing on the back of a jeep driving around some property. My SKB case takes a beating and my it stands up to everything I throw at it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Corey wrote:
Always have mine in a case. I do alot of transporting mine in a boat and I also put it on the tow haul thing on the back of a jeep driving around some property. My SKB case takes a beating and my it stands up to everything I throw at it.

Do you usually throw your heat, slider, or cutter? lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:29 pm

When driving to the woods it is usually in a case. Once this season I forgot it so it was in my passenger seat with the seat belt on. Man Autumn was upset with riding in the back of the truck that morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 pm

I dont use a case during season unless im going on a trip
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 pm

I only case it if I am traveling far, other than that it's in the back on the floor.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Case here
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 am

Joe wrote:
When driving to the woods it is usually in a case. Once this season I forgot it so it was in my passenger seat with the seat belt on. Man Autumn was upset with riding in the back of the truck that morning. Smile
lol! lol! lol!
Mine is always safe and sound in its case til it his the woods.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:32 pm

We always keep ours in a soft case. Brian's case actually holds both of his bows. Dang thing is huge.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:44 pm

In the case.
Back to top Go down
oaktree

oaktree

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:34 pm

soft case in the back seat take it out as soon as I hit the field.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Sorry to hear some p%$# took your case Dave.I use a case and then use the primos bow sling on the way to the stand,either walking or on the bike.
Back to top Go down
Cajun83

Cajun83

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:34 pm

In a hard case is the way to go for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

It all depends for me. Once season rolls around it hangs in the garage. If I'm taking the quad it's strapped into the rack, truck it goes into a soft case if I'm going more than a mile or so. If it's just up the road on the seat. If it's a road trip for days/weeks I take the airline travel case as it holds tools and other gear.
Back to top Go down
MJewell

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Use an soft case 90% of the time if I'm traveling in an truck. If I'm going on my ATV it'll be in an hardcase on the front of my bike.

Just bought an new Blacs Creek Reezen case this winter for my Reezen.
Matt
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Mine is always in a hard case till I get to my hunting area, I have seen too many bows come through my buddys pro shop that were laying on a seat or on the floor and had something fall on them or an accident happen!
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

If im goiung to my lease 10 min away no because i park my truck on the street and dont want someone thinking some thing may or may not be in the case, if i go to my farm 3 hours away, yea its in a case cuz i can park in a fenced area.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:12 pm

I always take a hard case.. I just dont want to worry about anything being moved or bumped when the moment of truth arrives..
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:23 pm

cased until I get to hunting area then I carry it in

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
DaveC

DaveC

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Hard plastic case. We have to have our bows cased during transport here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Case or No Case? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Case or No Case?   Case or No Case? Empty

Back to top Go down

Case or No Case?
Page 1 of 1