Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

What ML load do you use?

Go down 
+3
The Guide
Dave
Joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

What ML load do you use? Empty
PostSubject: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:13 pm

What does everyone use for a load for their ML and what kind of range are you getting???
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 6:13 pm

This will be my first year carrying the smokepole into the woods with me. It has always been just a bow since I have been here in Indiana, but I am excited about trying something new. I will be shooting three 50 grain pellets (150 total) and 250 grain T/C Shockwaves... I hope to be leathal out to about 250 if the conditions are right.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

I am and have been using the same as Dave. 150 gr. pellets followed by 250 gr. shockwave. I have had excellent luck with this combo.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:04 pm

The Guide wrote:
I am and have been using the same as Dave. 150 gr. pellets followed by 250 gr. shockwave. I have had excellent luck with this combo.

You're a smart man...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Like the rest said. Haven't had to shoot very far with it , maybe 120-130 yds, but it shoots good at 150 at the range and could probablly do good out to 200.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Same here,150-250,And i'm like CA haven't had to shoot it over 140yds,But get some good groups at 200yds
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:17 pm

I use the powder and a round ball in my Hawkins 54 cal. I took a doe with iron sights at 60 yeards. 75 grains of pwdr. I love shooting this rifle.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:19 pm

I love shooting traditional all the way.
Back to top Go down
Wattsy

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Joe wrote:
What does everyone use for a load for their ML and what kind of range are you getting???

I like my TC Renegade with its RB barrel and 90grains of Pyro FFG and a .015 patch and a .535 ball... Spot on to 100 yards and gets a little squirly after that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What ML load do you use?   What ML load do you use? Empty

Back to top Go down

What ML load do you use?
Page 1 of 1