Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Got a doe this morning

Go down 
+8
volway
LawCoBowhunter
Darius
The Guide
Jody
shehuntsva
Dave
mathewsguy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Got a doe this morning Empty
PostSubject: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 am

Well there is another 5 points for team stealth. I shot a nice mature doe this morning at 8:10 she came in behind me. I was looking up the hill and turned around and she was right there. I did not have time to even stand up. She came in all alone. Im pretty sure this a doe I have alot of trail cam pics I had one big doe that was coming in all the time and she was always by herself. The rage 2 blade did its job let e tell you there was blood every where. I am very happy with them. The blood was sprayed up the side of the trees. She ran off about 60 yards before she could not take it anymore. I am getting ready to head back out and get her out of the woods. I had to come home and call for help with the drag. I will post pics of her as soon as I get her. Man that feels GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:01 am

That is what I am talking about! Way to go Chad... glad you were able to give her the old dirt nap. Can't wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:21 am

Great job!
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:58 am

Alright!! It is a good feeling getting the first deer of the year with a bow. Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Here are some pics. the arrow I shot her with and the product of the rage.
Got a doe this morning 000_1879
Got a doe this morning 000_1878
Got a doe this morning 000_1881
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Looks like a good one! Well done!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Congrats on the doe. Looks like Team Stealth might be the team to beat.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Great job, congrats on a nice doe
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Congrats!That's a good ole doe!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm

SWEET. Congrats Chad.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks everyone. I went out again tonight and had 4 does come in but no shots. Then just before dark had a really big deer come in but could not tell what it was so I did not shoot.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Congrats man.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am

thats awesome man, a big congrats to ya
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:54 am

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 am

Very cool! Its nice to take some of the mature old does out, especially since they always bust my setup!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a doe this morning   Got a doe this morning Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a doe this morning
Page 1 of 1